Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1,837 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am going to be putting in KYB struts all around, Eibachs Pro's, & some sort of spacer to lift the rear about a 1/2" between the spring and the strut (also need direction with this if anyone can). Also, I am going to be replacing the upper bearing mounts on the front as well, part #54610 (driver side is bad). My question is, from looking at the picture below, I can't tell if I should also replace part #'s: 54633, 54626A/55326B, 54623A, 54620, or 54612! Also, do I need to replace anything on the rear, or is it all okay to use again? I am getting everything through LowSonoma, I just need to figure out what to get. TIA!

·
Registered
1,837 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Well I got the parts figured out and on the way, and I am about to order the struts, and then just find a great deal on the Eibach Pro springs! Now, I still need to know if there is a spacer type deal I can put in between the rear springs and cup seats to help keep the rear from sitting lower than the front. I want to install the full Eibach Pro spring setup, but I want to keep the rear up a little higher. If I can not get somethign like that, I am going to have to put the factory rears back in, and just have the rear way up! Does anyone know of anything I can use to accomplish this? Thanks!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts