Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have sent many e-mails tying to get a response for over a month now and can only hope this gets one. I would like a refund on angle eyes I ordered in Dec 2008. The set i received was faulty and am tired of waiting for 6 months for a new set. The order number is 20081219035306646GC. and the paypal transaction number is #3EC87168MH963322A.

·
Former CIO
10,258 Posts
what is with the massive string of these people with orders a year old requesting money?

here i can solve this for you b/c I know what KDM Guy is going to say...

NO REFUND. You waited 7 months to A. Create a thread B. File a dispute C. do just about anything.

You have no excuse for not creating a thread because you have been on here for Sept of 08. For all we know you used the set for 7 months, did something, and now they dont work. I would refer to SFR's return policy and go by that. Chances are you are outside of it.

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
i have been talking with him through emails for these past months and he has sent me many new sets which have been lost in shipping. which i cant blame him for but now i cannot get a response from him. i have sent him about 6 emails in the past 2 months with no response. this thread was a last resort.

·
Registered
2,957 Posts
Thanks for the heads up BMS
I don't really remember communicating with you through email
What was the email address of yours, sir?

·
Registered
2,957 Posts
I really do not see any records of you sent us emails nor PMs.
It is just suprise to see you just make a thread and make complaints out of nowhere.
I don't understand why you could not contacted us for this long when the transaction is over 8months old now.

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
This is a bit long but here are just a few of the recent sent items from my outbox on my email account there are more but I just used the ones from the last response until now. I am only doing this because you didn't respond to the last few. I didn't really see that posting a thread on here would have been a very good way to get to you, that is why I was emailing you and not posting one until now.

RE: Angle Eyes‏
Sent: Wed 7/15/09 8:22 AM
To: [email protected]
Please respond to this email. I have sent 2 to 3 emails and it has been a month since I have received a reply. I have not received any refund or if you did ship a new set of Angle Eyes they have not arrived. The order number again is 20081219035306646GC and the paypal number is #3EC87168MH963322A. I want a refund not a new set. It has now been 6 months of dealing with this.

Sent: Tue 6/16/09 8:10 AM
I would like to know what if you were sending me a new package or refunding me my money. It has been about two weeks since I have sent my last email. If you could let me know I would much appreciative.

Thank you,
Andrew Schaedel

Sent: Thu 5/28/09 10:45 AM
Also if you must send me a new set please make sure they are white not blue as the order confirmation you sent says. I don't want for us to have to go through this again.

Sent: Thu 5/28/09 10:41 AM
Well if at all possible I would just like my money back. You have shipped me two sets which seem to have gotten lost in shipping. I am not blaming you for that because it is nothing you can control. I could send you the original set back if necessary. If that is not possible then yes that is the correct address.

Date: Thu, 28 May 2009 07:30:29 -0700
Subject: Re: Angle Eyes

Robert Schaedel
1139 West Secretariat
Danville, KY 40422
United States

Is your correct address? and we are just going to send you another set to you
Is it ok with you sir?
Please let us know
KDMguy

Sent: Thursday, May 28, 2009 8:39:35 AM
Subject: RE: Angle Eyes

The paypal number is #3EC87168MH963322A.

Date: Wed, 27 May 2009 05:48:27 -0700

Sorry what was the tranansaction number on paypal sir?

Sent: Wednesday, May 27, 2009 8:19:08 AM

I have not received my Angle Eyes yet it has now been almost a month and a half. If you could let me know what is going on that would be very helpful. The order number again is 20081219035306646GC.

Thanks,
Andrew Schaedel

Sent from my iPhone

Date: Sun, 5 Apr 2009 05:50:05 -0700

No it's all good our fault
We will ship ASAP for you
KDMguy

To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]>
Sent: Saturday, April 4, 2009 12:54:07 PM
Subject: Angle Eyes

I do apologize for the trouble My name is Andrew Schaedel and my address is 1139 West Secretariat Dr. Danville, KY 40422

Sent from my iPhone

·
Registered
139 Posts
This is a bit long but here are just a few of the recent sent items from my outbox on my email account there are more but I just used the ones from the last response until now. I am only doing this because you didn't respond to the last few. I didn't really see that posting a thread on here would have been a very good way to get to you, that is why I was emailing you and not posting one until now.

Sent: Wed 7/15/09 8:22 AM
Please respond to this email. I have sent 2 to 3 emails and it has been a month since I have received a reply. I have not received any refund or if you did ship a new set of Angle Eyes they have not arrived. The order number again is 20081219035306646GC and the paypal number is #3EC87168MH963322A. I want a refund not a new set. It has now been 6 months of dealing with this.

Sent: Tue 6/16/09 8:10 AM
I would like to know what if you were sending me a new package or refunding me my money. It has been about two weeks since I have sent my last email. If you could let me know I would much appreciative.

Thank you,
Andrew Schaedel

Sent: Thu 5/28/09 10:45 AM
Also if you must send me a new set please make sure they are white not blue as the order confirmation you sent says. I don't want for us to have to go through this again.

Well if at all possible I would just like my money back. You have shipped me two sets which seem to have gotten lost in shipping. I am not blaming you for that because it is nothing you can control. I could send you the original set back if necessary. If that is not possible then yes that is the correct address.

Date: Thu, 28 May 2009 07:30:29 -0700

Robert Schaedel
1139 West Secretariat
Danville, KY 40422
United States

Is your correct address? and we are just going to send you another set to you
Is it ok with you sir?
Please let us know
KDMguy

Sent: Thursday, May 28, 2009 8:39:35 AM

The paypal number is #3EC87168MH963322A.

Date: Wed, 27 May 2009 05:48:27 -0700

Sorry what was the tranansaction number on paypal sir?

Sent: Wednesday, May 27, 2009 8:19:08 AM

I have not received my Angle Eyes yet it has now been almost a month and a half. If you could let me know what is going on that would be very helpful. The order number again is 20081219035306646GC.

Thanks,
Andrew Schaedel

Sent from my iPhone

Date: Sun, 5 Apr 2009 05:50:05 -0700

No it's all good our fault
We will ship ASAP for you
KDMguy

To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]>
Sent: Saturday, April 4, 2009 12:54:07 PM
Subject: Angle Eyes

I do apologize for the trouble My name is Andrew Schaedel and my address is 1139 West Secretariat Dr. Danville, KY 40422

Sent from my iPhone
lol you posted your address on a public forum...not exactly the safest thing you could do

·
Registered
4,885 Posts
2 replacment sets already sent !!!!!!!

·
Registered
330 Posts
Man dude, just take the L on this one. Good points on both sides but chances are...........nothing!

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Man dude, just take the L on this one. Good points on both sides but chances are...........nothing!
It looks like that is what its coming down to. I really want something out of this because I dont just throw money away. The only problem I'm having with KDMguy is the costumer services I have been getting lately. I understand the shipping is nothing he can control and same with the faulty sent he sent me, but I don't like sitting in the dark for weeks without knowing what is going with something I paid for. I think its just time to cut losses with sending more sets and just get a refund.

·
Registered
2,957 Posts
Sorry about the late response.
As you most of know I was traveling with U.S representatives visiting Korea and came to U.S with them.
Didn't really have time to come on the forum last week.

Just of quick look at the problem (thanks for posting email conversations btw) is
the paypal address we have is

Robert Schaedel
1139 West Secretariat
Danville, KY 40422
United States

and your actual address is

Andrew Schaedel
1139 West Secretariat Dr.
Danville, KY 40422

I am not sure if it's missing Dr. matters or receiver's name is different matters but it did not get delivered when we attempt the first delivery. we never got the package back @ Korean office so there goes our product and shipping fee and looks like we did send you another package and there again goes another package and shipping fee. Sorry about this but you were the one who didn't provide the exact shipping address and receiever's name in a first place. Let us double check from Korean office if we did ever get the package back but if not there isn't much we can do about it.
Let us double check and get back to you on the return
Thanks
KDMguy

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 · (Edited)
The address should not matter with or without the Dr. in it my dad has never used it but I do, he is Robert and I don't have a paypal account so I used his that's why the names where different. I don't think that should have mattered though, being that the first set came in just fine. But I have never ordered anything from Korea so it might. Just let me know what the situation is. Thanks

·
Registered
2,957 Posts
That could matter for post office especially something is coming from outside of U.S.
We haven't got any returns yet @ Korean office but when we do we will make sure of letting you know sir
Thanks
KDMguy

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Well I don't see those packages ever getting returned being that it has been about 3 months since you shipped the second set and about 6 to 7 months since the first.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts