Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Please post your reviews of me/products/whatever.

If you have a problem with something please PM me (or email me at [email protected]) so that customer service can happen! I'll take care of you just give me a chance to do so before you flame me! :3_winkthu

·
Registered
292 Posts
Alright. I've been meaning to write a Kingpin review for about a week now, but This is the first time I've actually had time to. About 3 weeks ago I paypalled Jared for a Power Acoustik doubledin headunit (PTID-7350NRBT)

I had been looking into a new audio system fo a very long time, and had decided on a Jensen UV8. I Pm'd Jared asking a price on it, and I got a very quick response. He suggested a few other Units of a similar price range, and I decided upon one. I sent about 50 PM's to him over the course of two weeks asking him almost every question I could think of (In my vast degree of n00bness), and his response was almost immeadiate! It never took more than two hours for him to respond no matter when i sent a message to him. He was very helpful and didn't mind the dumb*** stuff I was asking him, because I didn't know any better,

When it came time to purchase the unit, I decided that I didn't really want a single din, and began asking him about double din players. He gave me a very long list of players to choose from, and even reccomended a few. After looking into them, I decided upon the Power Acoustik. I was ready to paypal, but he told me to wait. The unit I wanted was (most likely) coming on sale the next week (see his weekly specials) , so if i waited the extra three days, I could get a discount. The following week came and went, And i sent the order at 4 P.M. friday. Even though it was the last day of the week that he could ship it, he immeadiately assembled the wiring harness fo me, test fit the unit, took pictures of it installed/packed up, and took it proptly to USPS to be squared away before they closed.

Because I live in Canada, I was expecting the unit to take a good 2-3 weeks to arrive. I was very wrong. The unit showed up Friday morning of the next week. It took less than 6.5 days to get here. I was very impressed. Since installing the unit (with which he inclded absolutely everything that I needed), I am loving it! The unit is absolutely AWESOME in every way I can imagine. It functions soo much better than my friend's $1200 clarion (Canada). He even offered to trade me for it. The best part was, I received the unit at a price better than every Online electronics retailer I could find. I've had the unit for a week yesterday, and haven't had any problems so far.

Here's how I would rate Kingpin electronics:
Price: 4.5/5:3_shiny:
Service : 5/5:3_koning:
Shipping (Both speed and assurance): 5/5:3_winkthu
Product: 5/5:3_winkthu

I am definately going to buy from this dude again. I had heard absolutely no feedback from anybody about this sponser before, but I took a chance and am very pleased with the results. I'm very glad I purchased from Kingpin, and hope this review serves him well, or at least gives you hesitant individuals the courage you need. This review as is does ABSOLUTELY NO JUSTICE towards the service I received, for it is most likely the best I have ever dealt with from any store (weither it be online or not). I'll grab the photo of the test fit and post it at a later date... It's almost drinkin' time.:3_chubby:

·
Registered
4,789 Posts
Re: April Special of the Month: 7" Flip Out DVD Player!

Alright Everyone i am sure you are wondering if this Brand and Player will be good or not??? For the Money this is AN EXCELLENT DEAL i personally bought one. Jared works with you for one. 3 day shipping means 3 days not 4 or 5. The wiring is simple. The bracket that you can buy is jus a little to small width wise for what i would hav liked but its your own opinion. I personally believe that this is an excellent deal. This goes with the stock sound system and makes it sound good. I dislike the brake wire that your suppose to wire to be stopped when you are watching dvds. I found a way around this. And when use the stock system you have to hook the RMS (Blue wire with white line) to power to be able to have power to your speaker. personally i give this product a 9.5 out of 10. WELL WORTH THE MONEY. AND GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE

·
Registered
4,789 Posts
Alright Everyone i am sure you are wondering if this Brand and Player will be good or not For the Money this is AN EXCELLENT DEAL i personally bought one. Jared works with you for one. 3 day shipping means 3 days not 4 or 5. The wiring is simple. The bracket that you can buy is jus a little to small width wise for what i would hav liked but its your own opinion. I personally believe that this is an excellent deal. This goes with the stock sound system and makes it sound good. I dislike the brake wire that your suppose to wire to be stopped when you are watching dvds. I found a way around this. And when use the stock system you have to hook the RMS (Blue wire with white line) to power to be able to have power to your speaker. personally i give this product a 9.5 out of 10. WELL WORTH THE MONEY. AND GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE

1 - 4 of 4 Posts