Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
so as many of you know the revscene meet is happening on August 16th,
so what i need BY FRIDAY is the names of who will be attending with there Hyundai, or None hyundai that wants to park in a group.

I want to get a rough number so i can tack on a few extra spaces just incase for those "maybe" people.

So i need to know How many by Friday so i can forward the info to the guy Holding the meet
THANKS

Here is the link just incase http://www.revscene.net/forums/rs-nets-epic-t576160p5.html

I Have us down for a crew of 15, so lets try to at least fill up 15 spots....i know thats going to be difficult...lol

·
Registered
30 Posts
1-~cj~
2-vorteczx3
3-abinga
4-
5-
6-
7-
8-
9-
10-

Might be in the 03 tib because the 07 might be uninsured. But we will see.

·
Registered
170 Posts
I hope I can make it back in time from Calgary, but count me in!!!

1-~cj~
2-vorteczx3
3-abinga
4-Jay-M
5-
6-
7-
8-
9-
10-

·
Registered
71 Posts
where is the meet I heard of this but have never been there ???? so let me know alright thanks !!! I hear they have some in victoria but I never know whats going on there lol !

·
Registered
170 Posts
^^^
kingmack23,

The info are all here in this link

http://www.revscene.net/forums/rs-nets-epic-t576160.html

Event: Revscene.net's EPIC Annual Summer Meet 2009
Date: August 16th 2009 (Sunday)
Time: 11:00 am to 2:00 pm only

This is a very big meet... with hundreds of cars showing up. It is a worth it trip to do since they only have this summer meet once a year!!!

·
Registered
310 Posts
I might be able to make it... my car is banged up which really makes me cry. cj saw my dents last time I was in van, well last week I got another hit and run, my driver's door is now dented. Not to mention my tires are ready to go... My car needs help, and I need money to pay for these hit and runs... what a bs system icbc has set up.
I'll let you know in a few days if I decide to make the meet... FML.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
omg im so sorry to hear about the tibby!!!
well... mine is in the body shop right now getting all mintied up!! you know the damage to my rear end?! $2600!!!! ouch!
I should have it back wednesday...just in time to slap a giant FS sign on it for the Revscene meet...

neway-we hope u do show up bud.

·
Registered
184 Posts
Hell Yeah Boyzzzz Im in!

·
Registered
310 Posts
Count me out. I got some contract work and I'll be busy with that. I need the money and I won't be able to afford coming to van with my car... Hopefully next year will be a different story...

·
Registered
174 Posts
Im in. Thanks Brandon for the heads up.

1-~cj~
2-vorteczx3
3-abinga
4-Jay-M
5-iwb
6-Glassball
7-DropZero
8-
9-
10-

I'll invite my friend with the VW R32 today too. Will let post on here if he needs a spot.

·
Registered
184 Posts
i got an 08 Cobalt comin in too my friend robert is riding with us :p

·
Registered
174 Posts
1-~cj~
2-vorteczx3
3-abinga
4-Jay-M
5-iwb
6-Glassball
7-DropZero
8-DropZero's friend (08 Cobalt)
9-Glassball's friend (VW R32)
10-

·
Registered
170 Posts
I don't think I will make it back in time... I am still in Calgary trying to finish boosting these cars!!! It sucks I am going to miss this.

If you guys are planning a pre meet, stay away from Landsdowne Mall, The bug Mazda clubs are having it there

1 - 20 of 35 Posts