Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just about every other state is represented here... how about a little love for little rhodey? Anyone else for little rhodey? or maybe even south-eastern mass area.

also... if there are any of you guys out here in need of some sneakers... stop by the Warwick Mall... it's not the greatest spot... but I can get you a discount. I'm at the sneaker store located closest to Victoria's Secret. 'Footaction'

·
NT's Medical Student
1,120 Posts
RI might as well just be CT. Anyways if i'm around warwick i'll take you up on that sneaker offer. How much is the discount?

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
20%. names Dave.... if you see an old, loud fat guy... ignore him at all costs. I'm the dude with glasses, just ask for me, except to the guy mentioned above.

·
Registered
2,099 Posts
Just about every other state is represented here... how about a little love for little rhodey? Anyone else for little rhodey? or maybe even south-eastern mass area.

also... if there are any of you guys out here in need of some sneakers... stop by the Warwick Mall... it's not the greatest spot... but I can get you a discount. I'm at the sneaker store located closest to Victoria's Secret. 'Footaction'
Is your tiburon the red one with an exhaust? I always see it there. You happen to park where I always park. Anyways, heres mine.

·
Registered
614 Posts
Former tib owner. If you ever see a 06 Civic Si (Red) that would be me. I have only seen 2 others in the state. One is a blue one from mass and the other is a black one I have yet to see again.

I used to rock a 03 GT V6 with my heart and soul in it. My cam project pretty much killed it.

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
damn, I'm sorry to hear that...

Hey also, to update... I'm now the manager of that store. I'm serious guys... I'd love to get some of you guys in there. I've got some workers pretty crazy about cars. One of my part timers has an RX7, it's pretty hot. I'm helping him install a turbo in it next week, and he's gonna help me throw on my headers.

·
Registered
3,698 Posts
i agree with yellowtibby, you might as well be in CT ;) keil and hs bro came down to CT for a meet a few weeks ago, ill let you know when the next one is coming up

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
sick! Hey, just a quick question. I just installed my headers, and I got my car running and whatnot, but it's running really lean. Where is there a Dyno around here? I need to get this thing tuned. It's idling a little irradically, but hopefully a nice tune up will take care of that.

I heard there's a mustang dyno in Seekonk, but I'm unfirmiliar with the procedures, and would rather hook-up with a fellow tib owner, that way i'm not there feeling all awkward trying to make conversation with the guys that probably don't give a damn about my car.

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Hey, I was just curious if anyone in there area was interested in another meet. I'm kinda pissed that I had to miss the last one, cause I had the time off, but my header project kinda screwed that all up for me. So if any of you guys are willing, I'd love to, cause I was watching the video of the meet in milford, and I must say... I'm kinda jealous.

need to breakout my project, and get some ideas for new ones!

·
Registered
309 Posts
If you guys set up a meet and there's enough to do, I'll be down - I'm from MA though if it's ok

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
well... there's a few nice spots for taking pictures around here... well... not too far from here, other than that... i'm open for suggestions.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts