Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
to start off this guy is a buddy of mine who is an @sshole. my other buddy's and i tell him all the time; that his car is rice. it's a 94 Civic LX. but i'll just get on with the story.
dude's wife just left him recently. he had to go out of town for a buisness trip. met a girl. they were talking and she asks him what he's got in his car, now if this was me i'd be like "yeah, my type of woman."
so he tells her then she looks around the car and she asks him if it's stick. he's got the shift boot and the wannabe manual shift knob. he says it only an auto.
"WHAT!!! are you *** or something to do all this to an automatic. You can't drive stick or something. I have a hatch and it's stick! Your a ricer." and walks away.

to tell how rice his car is it's an all ebay, autozone, and wal-mart decked out car.
ebay cat-back, ebay front mount intake (look a like intercooler), wal-mat dual deck, ebay lowering springs, autozone matrix wires or something, Civic SI rims (so in the 90's), ebay headers that cracked in less than 3 months.

·
Registered
91 Posts
Jake03gtv6 said:
That made no sense at all.

We are all dumber for having read that and may god have mercy on your soul.
HAVE U WATCHED BILLY MADISON LATELY?? LMAO.... thats almost exactly wut the dude says after billy gives that ******** speech towards the end of the movie....

·
Registered
6,003 Posts
lilo shark said:
to start off this guy in a buddy of mine who is an @sshole. my other buddy's and i tell him all the time that his car is rice. it's a 94 Civic LX. but i'll just get on with the story.
dude's wife just left him recently. he had to go out of town for a buisness trip. met a girl they were talking and she asks him what's he got in his car, now if this was me i'd be like "yeah, my type of woman."
so he tells her then she looks around the car and she asks him if it's stick. he's got the shift boot and the wannabe manual shift knob. he says it only an auto.
"WHAT!!! are you *** or something to do all this to an automatic. You can't drive stick or something. I have a hatch and it's stick! Your a ricer." and walks away.

to tell how rice his car is it's an all ebay, autozone, and wal-mart decked out car.
ebay cat-back, ebay front mount intake (look a like intercooler), wal-mat dual deck, ebay lowering springs, autozone matrix wires or something, Civic SI rims (so in the 90's), ebay headers that cracked in less than 3 months.
... you should never be allowef to post again...

·
Registered
981 Posts
nex time take a deep breath and type, its ok me-ho, everyone gets nervous, lol ;)

1 - 19 of 19 Posts