Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,549 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking to purchase some 18" Rims with tires for my Tib. I'd consider just rims, but I'm more likely to make the transaction with tires involved. I'd prefer them in Bronze or Gold, but would consider gun-metal as well. Not really keen on another set of light silver. Unless they were a steal. Either new or slightly used, but well taken care of. The car is coloured carbon blue, just looking to switch it up my the stockers I got on it now.

Thanks

P.S. Anyone here ever buy from a place called Carmodifier.ca or Wheels West?

·
Registered
166 Posts
festering said:
I'm looking to purchase some 18" Rims with tires for my Tib. I'd consider just rims, but I'm more likely to make the transaction with tires involved. I'd prefer them in Bronze or Gold, but would consider gun-metal as well. Not really keen on another set of light silver. Unless they were a steal. Either new or slightly used, but well taken care of. The car is coloured carbon blue, just looking to switch it up my the stockers I got on it now.

Thanks

P.S. Anyone here ever buy from a place called Carmodifier.ca or Wheels West?
I have these band new Tenzo passion 5 17's no rubber but you need spacers.

·
Registered
1,549 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the response, but I'm not really looking to go with a black rims, mainly just looking for bronze or gold finish. I'd also want them in 18" as well.

·
Registered
1,549 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Bump - Was talking with Harry for awhile. He is renovating his business or something like that, I almost bought some 18" gunmetal rims from him, but held firm. I really want bronze/gold.

·
Registered
434 Posts
hey im looking for rims too.. how much you selling those without rubber?

·
Registered
1,549 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I'm just going to order from the States now, and drive over and pick up the rims from a relatives place. Same big time money at the boarder by just installing them and driving back.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts