Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
1,803 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I didn't think shopping for rims would be such a pain in the ***! After over a good month of looking I'm no closer to finding a set than I was at day one. I'm in no hurry, I won't have my car out of storage
probably until March. Not sure what posting here will do, I guess I'm in need of some opinions, at least pointed in a different direction. : )

I own a carbon blue Tib - Anything from 5-10 spokes, but I find myself liking the look of slim 5 spokes more often. I really don't care about the colour that much right now. I was ideally going to go with bronze/gold, but didn't really care much for them after seeing them on some tiburons, not that they looked bad, just didn't really blow me away.

Latest rims I've been looking around at are the Tenzo Mach 10's 18" - Not looking to speed any more than $1300.00 for rims/tires - So my options are limited. I did find a few that I really liked, but they are out of my price range. Some stuff by Advans and 5zigen for starers.

A few options -

Matrix Tork

Rota Boost - Probably one of my favourites, just don't think they come in anything bigger than 17".

Konig - Hurry

· Registered
1,861 Posts
Check out Victoriatire.com
they always have good deals on a whole bunch of different styles, name brands and knock-offs.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.