Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
888 Posts
That's trojan's car which STEVE now owns. It's been sold once already, not really anything new. I think DJ moved on to a different project, i dont think it was necessarily sold due to him having major problems with it.

·
Registered
1,495 Posts
Is there something I'm missing? Tiburon628 has 1300 posts and has never heard of Ripp's centrifugal s/c setup?

·
Pete: The Man
4,366 Posts
Boostology said:
That's trojan's car which STEVE now owns. It's been sold once already, not really anything new. I think DJ moved on to a different project, i dont think it was necessarily sold due to him having major problems with it.

No....I have seen this car before, but don't remember whose it was. It wasn't Trojan's though.

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
openthewell said:
Is there something I'm missing? Tiburon628 has 1300 posts and has never heard of Ripp's centrifugal s/c setup?
...lol................

·
Registered
888 Posts
Ready2Play said:
No....I have seen this car before, but don't remember whose it was. It wasn't Trojan's though.

You know what you're right... Good eye, Pete, i didnt notice the first time i glanced at the blower it had an unpolished intake pipe. My bad. It's not Dman's car either then because he's polished too... Oh wait..

Is that Hojin4eva's car? Only other white RIPP tib i know of besides Trojan and Dman.

·
Pete: The Man
4,366 Posts
Yeah.....I'm pretty sure that is the guy who's car that was.

·
Banned
2,605 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
openthewell said:
iv seen the car on ebay a few times but never learned about it... my bad if that bothers you.... lol

i dont care whos car it is, i just wanna learn about that S/C and if its any good....

·
Registered
225 Posts
Tiburon628 said:
iv seen the car on ebay a few times but never learned about it... my bad if that bothers you.... lol

i dont care whos car it is, i just wanna learn about that S/C and if its any good....
Well like openthewell said you have 1,300 post and you never heard of the RIPP S/C ??? that's wierd lol.
Use the search button type RIPP in the search field and you will find at least a 1,000 post if not a million about this kit
you could also search the web to find more info

·
Registered
1,495 Posts
Tiburon628 said:

It doesn't bother me, lol. I was just surprised.

·
Banned
2,605 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
blackshark said:
Well like openthewell said you have 1,300 post and you never heard of the RIPP S/C ??? that's wierd lol.
Use the search button type RIPP in the search field and you will find at least a 1,000 post if not a million about this kit
you could also search the web to find more info
is it that big of a deal to answer my question? I JUST WANNA KNOW IF ANYONE HERE HAS THIS KIT.... wow.. lol..

so what if i have 1,300 post and i havent heard of this S/C.. whats the big deal?

·
Registered
1,049 Posts
That is hojin4eva car and he is selling it but I don't think that is James' user ID. His e-bay ID is neverbonestock I think it might be another scam. Someone should notify him.

·
Registered
1,818 Posts
from what i have read about the ripp system its a good system if done right and maintained. it is the route im looking towards. we will see.

·
Banned
2,605 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Delta119 said:
from what i have read about the ripp system its a good system if done right and maintained. it is the route im looking towards. we will see.
how hard is the install?

·
Registered
1,495 Posts
Tiburon628 said:
how hard is the install?
Do a search on here, and google. You should be able to find the install manual. I had it around here somewhere; if I find it, i'll post it.

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
All im going to say is it has its up and downs. As far as the install goes. It took me about 8 hours to install it but you have to know what your doing with cars. You got to have patience with this setup.

·
Registered
1,818 Posts
when i get it i plan on having it professionally installed hopefully by the Ripp team if they still handle them at that point or Boostology if they do installs seeing as how it looks like they are taking this system over...

·
Registered
1,049 Posts
RIPP still does the work in house. Boostology doesn't do installs and they are not taking over the system. They are making modifications to it. Which means they buy the kit from RIPP and modify it. RIPP isn't going anywhere.

·
Registered
3,301 Posts
GrAsShOpPeR said:
RIPP still does the work in house. Boostology doesn't do installs and they are not taking over the system. They are making modifications to it. Which means they buy the kit from RIPP and modify it. RIPP isn't going anywhere.

Dude not for nothing but u need to stop misleading people by coming into these "ripp" threads and stating over and over again how ur kit has had no problems whatsoever............ur probly maybe the luckiest 1 out of 1000 that hasn't had any problems with it........

All ripp did was somehow obtain the rights somehow and used the same driveshaft of their mitsu kits and slapped it on the tib...no research no nothing just a prayer and OUR money.........they can care less what hapens after they have ur loot.......cuz You're the dumb shmuck boosting ur car....its on YOU in the end NOT THEM no matter WHAT goes down

Ripp installed my kit(stage1).......pretty much pushed they're 490cc injectors on me and blew my stock piston rings within 2 months.......they guys in that shop are a bunch of backyard shmucks and I recommend NOBODY have anything or give them any buisness.....cuz they straight up don't care.........

The vortech is an extremly good blower and that's about it.......build it up from there without ripps extra garbage piping and blow off valve and a lot of $$$$$ and GOOD FCKING LUCK.....that is all

1 - 20 of 31 Posts