Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Banned
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I heard people where throwing rocks at my tibby cause people are jealous at my school anywho i go outside to the school parking lot seen them and start yelling "Eh what the F*** are you doing" kids run to their ford focus me and a buddy hop in my car start chasing them out on to the streets, buddy grabs my paint ball gun from the back, I laughed and said no but then im like hmm i seen a dent on my hood im like go through the sun roof so hes opening while Im flying down the road and stucked the gun out their but he got only one shot on his lisence so he went rolled down the window and started shooting it, he got one on the window sheild and 3 on rear bumper !we roll pass them shooting on the side and kid trys to swirf onto my car and then we backed off. We probably got a good 9 shots on it in the 10 min of chasing. Seen his car today left mine at home and its dented marks and a lot of paint stains still trying to get off. Moral of the story is dont f*** with me

·
Registered
3,704 Posts
If people threw rocks at my car and dented my hood. Id make sure I got his name and witnesses. Then id make him pay for the repairs. Getting my car back to perfect condition is more importand to me than getting washable paint on his car.

Either that or id come out the next day and take a bat to his car. A dent for a dent.

·
Registered
109 Posts
wow :D you always have a paint ball gun in your car? :D

·
Registered
107 Posts
GOOD JOB!! next u stick a potato in there exaust pipe, some sugar in their tank, and dont forget to get some nice coca cola all over there paint (or battery acid) and sit back and watch the paint just fade away!! No one should fuk with a man's car.

·
Registered
1,533 Posts
or u could be the bigger man, get his tag, go to the cops to file a report. Whoever told u kids were throwing rocks get them as witness and make these people pay for it....

If u go jack their car up they can do the same to u.

If i messed with some1's stuff and then had to pay over a thousand in repairs i damn sure wouldnt do it anymore.

THis isnt the stone age, eye for eye doesnt work anymore (as much as we want it to) because chances are if u do the same to them they will report u and ur stuck paying and the "he did it first" doesnt work

·
Registered
2,431 Posts
funny story, but 05tib is right..........it will show they are more responsible for reporting it rather than taking matters into their own hands.....unless you know for a fact they cannot get your tag#, and as long as they dont get hurt.......but i dont see anything wrong with a little revenge, which contradicts exactly what i just said lmao....oh well......

·
Registered
1,533 Posts
he will get plenty of revenge when they are paying $XXXX.xx for damages to the vehicle and sense it happend on school grounds they school will most likely issue a punishment. U can get revenge easy without having to mess with things. Go to the cops and school officials... ull get revenge alright

·
Registered
1,549 Posts
Ah, for some reason I don't believe his story either. Just can't picture kids outside of a school throwing rocks at a car in the plain daylight.

·
Registered
3,704 Posts
festering said:
Ah, for some reason I don't believe his story either. Just can't picture kids outside of a school throwing rocks at a car in the plain daylight.
Kids are retarded. Ive seen dumber things done on school grounds in broad daylight when I was in HS.

God I hated highschool...

·
Registered
1,976 Posts
Lol, you always got a painball gun in your car ? :D

It really reminds me the game Grand Theft Auto.

·
Banned
173 Posts
ten minutes and your buddy only got 9 good shots off.... idk man sounds fishy, soulda been more like 90

·
Registered
308 Posts
That was probably the dumbest thing I have ever heard of someone doing... You chased them and shot paintballs at their car? You should have been arrested and lost your license.

People acting retarded with paintball stuff really irritates me.

·
Registered
1,549 Posts
Yeah, like I stated, I'm not believing his story at all. He was shooting from out of the moonroof! : ) I can just picture that...

·
Registered
1,533 Posts
the rock part i do believe but the chasing down and paintball? doesnt sounds like a very good idea or real to me. read my post. be smart. go to the proper people. if u go after them they will only come back at u and even worse

·
Registered
558 Posts
why didn't you just get his tags and file a report? and i don't think it's cause they were jealous... i think it's cause you're a douche

·
Registered
1,632 Posts
Tide said:
So I heard people where throwing rocks at my tibby cause people are jealous at my school anywho i go outside to the school parking lot seen them and start yelling "Eh what the F*** are you doing" kids run to their ford focus me and a buddy hop in my car start chasing them out on to the streets, buddy grabs my paint ball gun from the back, I laughed and said no but then im like hmm i seen a dent on my hood im like go through the sun roof so hes opening while Im flying down the road and stucked the gun out their but he got only one shot on his lisence so he went rolled down the window and started shooting it, he got one on the window sheild and 3 on rear bumper !we roll pass them shooting on the side and kid trys to swirf onto my car and then we backed off.
That is the longest sentence i have EVER seen.... :3_yawnee:

·
Registered
239 Posts
So let me get this staight. Your buddy was hanging out the sunroof with a rocket launcher pointed at the Delorian. Then the Delorian hit 88MPH and you lost him? Back to the what?

·
Banned
3,074 Posts
Man.........what a bunch of McGoos, When I was in high school(many many many moons ago) If someone dicked with your car , ya beat their ***. Chasing em down with a paint ball gun on the streets with other people on the road at low speeds of course(this is where I'm being sarcastic) sticking your head out the moon roof playing bumper cars with each other and popping off 9-10 rounds(head tilt, cripes you're slow) I'd got the gun emptied if I was that stupid. Either that was just the biggest B.S story or that makes you dumbest bunch of A**holes I've ever heard of Tide. Ya dont jepardize the lives of others on the street cuz yer tard car got a dent..........and 05Tib hit it directly on th head ya cant just do stupid sh*t like that now adays like we used to do , and no it's not ratting someone out when ya get your property damaged it's called acting like an adult and keepin your own a$$ outta trouble (Cripes what a moron). :3_headsha

·
Registered
259 Posts
Your friend would have to be Nicole Richie to be able to stand up through the sunroof.

Even if you did do this people are gonna see someone waving a gun out of a car and most likely report YOU.

The BS flag is waving all over this.

·
Registered
981 Posts
i found this story to be a lie when he said his buddy only got 9 shots off, should have been close to 100

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.