Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
696 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Should I buy??? Opinoins on black car with bronze rims? Would I need to lower the car to look good with 18inch? Would 18inch be to big? I need help! :3_saai:

I know I've seen Tibs with 18s but these may look alright because the lip is pretty heffty size... ANY OTHER IDEAS? looking for bronze rims that look like the volks but dont want to spend 3k

·
Registered
5,946 Posts
black car with bronze rims will look good, and you should look into a set of lowering springs....
since it doesnt look like you want to spend the money on a set of coil overs....

·
Registered
696 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
nisco said:
black car with bronze rims will look good, and you should look into a set of lowering springs....
since it doesnt look like you want to spend the money on a set of coil overs....

Difference in money??? and would the rim fit with lowering springs becuase I know it has a very high offset!

·
Registered
5,946 Posts
Tib JR said:
Difference in money??? and would the rim fit with lowering springs becuase I know it has a very high offset!
well what are the specs of the rims youre looking at getting?
the difference in coil overs and lowering springs are
springs: 100-250ish
coil overs: around a grand or so

·
Registered
1,415 Posts
hate to butt in but is nt yer ofset how for the wheel stick out measured from the hub ?
in other words , the higher the ofsett the further the wheels stick out so i dont think it would effect the need for loweringsprings ,althoug , maybe , i've made the mistake of putting to wide a wheel on a car before and when the body comes down (say after catching air on a RRXing) the wheelwells would cut into the tire so if anything a very high ofsett means you DONT want to lower the car .
but i am in no way an expert on the tibby's setup in this since im running on stocks .

as far as wheels for a good price , i got the wheels on this cougar for 700 delivered to my door , including 225/45 17 tires , the wheels are 17/7 , dont bash em for how the car looks , totally different story .
i got the wheels from www.tiresdelivered.com

"
"

·
Registered
639 Posts
diymirage said:
hate to butt in but is nt yer ofset how for the wheel stick out measured from the hub ?
in other words , the higher the ofsett the further the wheels stick out so i dont think it would effect the need for loweringsprings ,althoug , maybe , i've made the mistake of putting to wide a wheel on a car before and when the body comes down (say after catching air on a RRXing) the wheelwells would cut into the tire so if anything a very high ofsett means you DONT want to lower the car .
but i am in no way an expert on the tibby's setup in this since im running on stocks .

as far as wheels for a good price , i got the wheels on this cougar for 700 delivered to my door , including 225/45 17 tires , the wheels are 17/7 , dont bash em for how the car looks , totally different story .
i got the wheels from www.tiresdelivered.com

"
"
i thought it was a tib for second...

·
Registered
1,415 Posts
:3_headsha the 07 tib has pretty much got a cougar front end on it , i bet the headlights are a direct fit .
whoulda know you cant go 3 wide down main drag ?> :3_headsha

1 - 12 of 12 Posts