Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner
1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
276 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey people i whent into the rsx forum.....man they talk so much crap about our tibbys has anybody else bein to there forum?????? :3_lurk: to me rsx are cool but there drivers are a$$ holes....

·
Registered
843 Posts
In this case I'll start sabotaging each RSX I see.

·
Lighting and Accessories
10,456 Posts
Death to the wedge feind!

·
Registered
94 Posts
My sister has a RSX and always has bad things to say about my car.

she seems to thing cause she spend more her car should be so much better lol

yet its not.

·
Registered
276 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
yeah i hate them cuz they think there all tuff especially the punk a$$ kids the drive the type s....they ther hard...but in reality there nothing but punks

·
Registered
898 Posts
They talk sh!t about srt-4 guys as well. They're just jealous they have no torque. I just ran circles around a few modded type-s tonight.

·
Registered
1,976 Posts
Yeah.... Tuscani FTW !

·
How do you change this?
1,883 Posts
OMG NO WAI !!!!!111

lmao at this thread

·
Registered
276 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
yea they have a thread going on on how of some guy on a type s smoking a moded 04 v6 auto tib......one guy was saying that the tibb is the *** est sports car outhere.....also saying that we are nothing but haters....dumb stuff like that...is like they still play with barbies...lol like i told a lot of my friends also my cuzins that talk smack...is looks its looks....and hopefully in the near feuture ull see alpine supercharger....no talk ur smack puncks...anyways i get more chicks in my tibb then i would ever get in a punk a$$ rsx...

·
Registered
3,879 Posts
Is this high school? Who gives a rats a$$ what they have to say about the Tib? Mod your car and embarass there a$$ out at the track....

·
Registered
548 Posts
i really would like to know what a stock or even modded rsx/rsx-s have to say about a srt-4.
cuz the only thing they could say something about is the looks,but they will just stay quiet when you shut them down on the track/street. f** them
i had a rsx try to rev at me one night, i asked him to run me,he has the nerve to say that his car was overrated i said my hyundai is under rated so what,
we when on a highway roll, i asked to to deep 3x he jumps the gun,i passed him and killed him.i waited for him but he and his friends get off on the very next exit.lol.
oh and i have it on video.i would post it on that site if my computer wasnt messed up.

·
Registered
639 Posts
you should post it up on clubrsx.com. my friend used to have 05 type S and he admitted that clubrsx ppl are bunch of jerks and they think they are all that.

·
Registered
5,003 Posts
people are more likely to be dedicated to their own car rather then another brand. however, talking crap about other cars..well whatever makes them sleep at night.

·
Registered
1,533 Posts
let them talk, so what, i hate to sound so Fast and the Furious here but settle it on the street (or track!). If they come on here or we go on their site its like be E-thugs but if u beat them on the street there is no arguments on weight/Vtec/ mod for mod because winner wins and looser looses.

I have a friend who sold his Turbo 99 civic Si and i got an 05 RSX-S and all he has is intake but wont dare race me because he knows what would happen. He is an RSX-S driver who also is a tuner who knows/respects other cars than his own. I respect his car and i know on a highway pull things could be alot diffrent then from a dig. Those cars are great top end, just no torque to get out of the hole

·
Registered
2,869 Posts
RX has fuc*ing ugly *** sides man! fu*k them as*holes. TIB 4EVA

·
Registered
44 Posts
Up here in NY I have only seen 2 RSX's and they were both driven by ladies in their 40's ... where are these young punks so i can show dem up?

1 - 20 of 48 Posts