Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Hey guys and girls in the New York Area. I'm not sure if some of you guys know about the Ruff Ryders, but if you do then good. Well Ruff Ryders asked me to open a chapter in Westchester County, New York. Ruff Ryders has been known to become a great success. They just started a car and truck divison about 2 years ago. So their new and they want to expand. Currently we have a New Jersey Chapter, Hawaii Chapter, Puerto Rico Chapter, and a Detriot Chapter. We have for the New York crew we have the Bronx, Queens, Brooklyn, Orange County, and Westchester County. I'm the Westchester County President and I'm recruiting for the Ruff Ryders. If you live in the Westchester County area and you are interested please feel free to contact me at [email protected]. Or you can visit our site and see what we are all about. If you also live in Rockland County i can put you on with us for the Westchester County. We have special events and we hold many events in New York. Some of you might know about the Shea Stadium and Yankee Stadium car show events. Well those shows are threw us. So thats a little bit of how we do things. We are not a back yard car club so if you want to join a good and well family oriented squad, then please feel free to contact me. We are about being a family and helping our soldiers. :3_nosthum .

If you want to roll with us one day contact me and I would love to show you what this club is all about. This is the site but if you do decide to join email me first and i will give you my number.
~Visit the site http://www.teamrevolutionz.com/
Before hand please read the bylaws before any confirmations are being made.
~click on the link or highlight it. http://www.teamrevolutionz.com/index/About_Us
Heres the link to our Online Application. From the day you sign up thats the day you start a 1 month probation.
~ click or highlight the link. http://www.teamrevolutionz.com/index/Online_Application

You can Contact My board member of Westchester County
~ Vice President Brother Mike(owns Black SRT4) email [email protected]
~ Treasurer My cousin Gaby(2005 Tuscani) email [email protected]

Recruiting for a Secretary. If your interested please let me know.

P.S. I'm a 2005 black Tiburon owner and i have the love for these cars. So if your Tuscani/Tiburon is looking nice and not messy looking, hit me up. Your car can be stock and if your in my crew i will do everything out of my power to hook it up. That's how a real crew does it. We look out for one or the other. :3_usehead

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
We are currently working on more sponsorship. So when we get these sponsorships we will get major discounts on any part for your car. Since I'm a Tiburon owner i know how it is to walk around and look for parts for our car. So i have a guy who will have special orders for our Tiburons. He has a business in White Plains called Audio Vision Speed and Sound. If you happen to live close call them and ask for the owner Manny. Tell them that Jeremy gave me this number and you are wondering if they can order a part for your Tiburon. I'll make sure he hooks you guys up. Let me know and i'll spread the word for ya. Manny is our dedicated spot for our cars in the Westchester County Ruff Ryders. I highly recommend you go to him. He is nasty with Audio and Speed. Also have techs that are certified. So not to worry trust and give me a call. Number is (914) 686-8866 ask for manny. if manny is not around ask them that i Jeremy with the tiburon gave you the number and you want to know about any audio or speed. Holla at them.

Ask for Manny the owner
Audio Visions Speed and Sound :3_zoefzoe
49 Russell St, White Plains, NY 10606

·
Registered
819 Posts
Good luck with your recruiting! I never understood how you guys don't get in trouble for using the Ruff Ryders' "R".

Just an fyi though: your sig = way too big..... they will come for you. lol. :p

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Well we are not using the name as if its our own. The name is copyright. I'm only here to represent the name and explode all over westchester county,ny. So if anyone is interested let me know.

·
Registered
867 Posts
TuscanJay said:
Good luck with your recruiting! I never understood how you guys don't get in trouble for using the Ruff Ryders' "R".

Just an fyi though: your sig = way too big..... they will come for you. lol. :p
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

1 - 6 of 6 Posts