Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
what kind of kit do I buy, and what shot can I run and not have to worry about blowing anything up?

·
Registered
1,690 Posts
well if you want to run nos you have to buy a nos kit. If you want nitrous there are a lot of kits out there i would suggest taking a look at the zex kits. On a stock car I wouldn’t suggest going over a 75 shot.

·
Registered
4,351 Posts
In an earlier post you said you were going forced induction - so, which is it? Sniper or No2? Or you planning on running both.. if both you need to say that - You would be pushing your luck putting No2 on a sniper setup with a stock bottom end... If you have given up on the Sniper idea - you can do a 75 wet shot very safely... I would stay away from dry systems... Nitrous Express makes a EFI Hitman setup well worth it's cost...

·
Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
how long can you be using the no2 b4 u use up the tank, and like how do you use it neways? buttoN? lol

·
Registered
1,690 Posts
how long can you be using the no2 b4 u use up the tank, and like how do you use it neways? buttoN? lol
That depends on how much you use it. The button method is more of a movie thing. Most kits can be directly connected to engage when you hit full throttle. You should really do more research before you start asking all these questions search = your friend

1 - 9 of 9 Posts