Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok so yesterday while i was attempting my SAFC install i got the ecu out but the wireing harness had no play in it whatso ever i couldnt even turn it to see which pins were which...is there a clamp somewhere or somethign i can do to get some room?

·
Former Staff
3,336 Posts
Re: SAFC trounble

Unfortunately, that sounds about right. You have to unplug the ECU from the harnesses and pull it out entirely. Then, lay on your back with your head under your dash, try to jam your hands up there and try to get as much play as you can to get your wire taps in there.

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

i was liviiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiin when that thing wouldnt come out anymore...the only wire i could have done is the green ha

·
Registered
1,533 Posts

just got through with my install. just lay under there and go at it man. Look at ur ECU for pin numbers if u need them. Good luck!

·
Former Staff
3,336 Posts

SAFC install and Header install (on a V6) are the two most difficult installs... both simply because of a lack of space to work with.

·
Registered
725 Posts

if you need a diagram i got one pm me.. but there are also some and i thought there was a diy too

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

Has anyone tried removing the fan housing.....does it make this install ne easier?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts