Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
4,186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey, i just placed an order for an apexi neo.....and i was wondering if anyone had any pics of where they mounted theirs?

·
Registered
635 Posts
Would like to see some too, I just got mine a few days ago. I was thinking about mounting it on the steering column.

·
Registered
4,186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i was considering that also...

nobody has pics ?

·
Registered
4,186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
WOW....I must have started a really $hitty thread...lol

·
Registered
545 Posts
I dont have pics but I ran mine behind the stereo housing and the cord comes out of the little change holder in the console and my neo rests against the transmission cover plate against the console.

its nifty =)

·
Registered
4,186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
like on the mission plate you mean?..

how about mounting it on the back of the dash near the windshield for the driver?...has anyone ever done that?

·
Registered
4,186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·

·
Registered
1,450 Posts
i looked those ups and understand what they are used for... but do ya need anything on your car to have these? or any certain reasons why you might get one?

·
Registered
4,186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
i looked those ups and understand what they are used for... but do ya need anything on your car to have these? or any certain reasons why you might get one?
no......you jjust get them to tune ur ecu and etc....

you can adjust your air/fuel ratio and all the good stuff......you just tune it for what you have(for instance...i'm gonna be tuning mine for I/H/E)

·
Registered
247 Posts
This is where I installed mine. I took out one of the dead switch to run the wiring behind the center console or whatever that place is called LOL.

·
Registered
4,186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
very good idea.....is it possible to see the wiring though behind going through the removed dead switch?..

·
Registered
1,450 Posts
oo.. that seems pretty kewl.. i want to start doing perfomance things to my car... since ive redone the whole sound system really and added some LEDs to the interior... performance is sparking my interest

·
Registered
247 Posts
very good idea.....is it possible to see the wiring though behind going through the removed dead switch?..
Here you go. I hope these will give you some idea........Sorry about the second picture :3_smile:

·
Registered
4,186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
thanks for the pics samba!!....

that looks like a pretty cool idea....i'm gonna go ahead and mount mine like that with the wiring through a dead switch....its killer :3_devil_w

yeah.......wolfman.......ur car looks badass......hell...stock OC looks bad ***.......now get the performance to back it up....:3_yes: lol

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.