Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner

Safc

2K views 26 replies 7 participants last post by  seedweed23 
#1 ·
hey, i just placed an order for an apexi neo.....and i was wondering if anyone had any pics of where they mounted theirs?

#2 ·
Would like to see some too, I just got mine a few days ago. I was thinking about mounting it on the steering column.

#3 ·
i was considering that also...

nobody has pics ?

#4 ·
WOW....I must have started a really $hitty thread...lol

#7 ·
like on the mission plate you mean?..

how about mounting it on the back of the dash near the windshield for the driver?...has anyone ever done that?

#11 ·
is ur car auto or manual?..

#14 ·
no......you jjust get them to tune ur ecu and etc....

you can adjust your air/fuel ratio and all the good stuff......you just tune it for what you have(for instance...i'm gonna be tuning mine for I/H/E)

#15 · (Edited)
This is where I installed mine. I took out one of the dead switch to run the wiring behind the center console or whatever that place is called LOL.

#16 ·
very good idea.....is it possible to see the wiring though behind going through the removed dead switch?..

#18 ·
Here you go. I hope these will give you some idea........Sorry about the second picture :3_smile:

#17 ·
oo.. that seems pretty kewl.. i want to start doing perfomance things to my car... since ive redone the whole sound system really and added some LEDs to the interior... performance is sparking my interest

#19 ·
thanks for the pics samba!!....

that looks like a pretty cool idea....i'm gonna go ahead and mount mine like that with the wiring through a dead switch....its killer :3_devil_w

yeah.......wolfman.......ur car looks badass......hell...stock OC looks bad ***.......now get the performance to back it up....:3_yes: lol

#21 ·
u wanna trade cars for a 06 white automatic gt?.....

i wanna orange crush so bad.....lol

#23 ·
lol....how about ur 6 speed tranny for my auto.....

hey samba......did whats that little thing under ur neo that says apexi/.....mine doesn't have one...lol

#24 ·
You mean the silver thing? Thats the original Apexi stand. Mine wasn't included in the box but I got it from the guy who installed my NEO. He gave it to me for free. I guess I was lucky :3_shiny:

#25 ·
i was talking about the thing that says apex'i.......but oh well.....i got my stand with the NEO....:3_chubby: ..lol

#27 ·
ye...i think it should have a stand...

ui can get em real cheap on ebay if u dont have one...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.