Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner
1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
981 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so i just came back from the dealership cus i wanted to see the new tiburon, and yes its just plain ugly, i mean in the pictures its ugly, but in person its UGLY. The taillights does not match with the car at all, i started talking to a salesman and i said" i cant believe they got rid of the gills" and he said the same thing to, and he also said that he hopes the car sells. Ha they think its hideious also, then he saw my car and ask what year it was and said he like how mine look a lot.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
843 Posts
Thats what I told the salesman at my hyundai dealer after I drove it.

"There going to need to change the name now since they took the gills off"
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
173 Posts
a guy at my work compared it to an aston martin, i almost punched him in the snozola
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5 Posts
Hey guys, I sell Hyundai's and I don't know wht salesman you talked to but we can't keep them in stock in Virginia Beach. We've been trying to find them at other dealers but no one has any. We've only got two and they're both GT auto's, one red and one silver. I do agree with you about the tail lights. They should've taken the facelift a bit further. I think the rest of it looks really sharp. Don't get me wrong, I have an 05 SE and I wouldn't trade it for the world but I wouldn't call the new ugly.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,265 Posts
my dealership has not gotten any of the new ones in yet but the guy that sold me my car said hes gunna have more trouble gettin these cars off the lot than he had gettin my car off the lot, i got a leftover 05 GT that was sitting in the showroom for atleast 6 months so that was sayin a lot.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
11,412 Posts
i would...........

sharkseller1 said:
Hey guys, I sell Hyundai's and I don't know wht salesman you talked to but we can't keep them in stock in Virginia Beach. We've been trying to find them at other dealers but no one has any. We've only got two and they're both GT auto's, one red and one silver. I do agree with you about the tail lights. They should've taken the facelift a bit further. I think the rest of it looks really sharp. Don't get me wrong, I have an 05 SE and I wouldn't trade it for the world but I wouldn't call the new ugly.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
981 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
yea i dont know what the people in virgina beach r smoking but thats hard to believe that there selling like crazy there
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
181 Posts
05iontib said:
my dealership has not gotten any of the new ones in yet but the guy that sold me my car said hes gunna have more trouble gettin these cars off the lot than he had gettin my car off the lot, i got a leftover 05 GT that was sitting in the showroom for atleast 6 months so that was sayin a lot.
So the dealership has gotten any new ones, and they already know that they're gonna have trouble sellin em? Wow, ask him to tell me what next weeks winning lottery numbers are would ya?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
124 Posts
We checked 'em out at our dealership about a week ago and the funny thing was they just got through washing them...well everyone of the tibs (like 7 of them) all had condensation in the headlights. Hmmm..

Oh yeah, and red f***ing seats?! That is just plain ugly!!!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,265 Posts
Deweey said:
So the dealership has gotten any new ones, and they already know that they're gonna have trouble sellin em? Wow, ask him to tell me what next weeks winning lottery numbers are would ya?
okay, personally i think their okay but i dont like the fact that they got rid of the gills and the taillights are just bad. i do like the headlights tho.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,976 Posts
I'm sad to see that I'm the only one that really appreciates the new Tuscani... :)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,325 Posts
Tanelk said:
yea i dont know what the people in virgina beach r smoking but thats hard to believe that there selling like crazy there
They must of made the mistake of drinking the bong water :3_usehead
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,325 Posts
1wild1 said:
We checked 'em out at our dealership about a week ago and the funny thing was they just got through washing them...well everyone of the tibs (like 7 of them) all had condensation in the headlights. Hmmm..

Oh yeah, and red f***ing seats?! That is just plain ugly!!!
I like the new interiors the best. Blue gauges, new leather. Thats one of the few plus's of the 07. In my opinion of course :3_nosthum
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
981 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
jsdragonsoul333 said:
They must of made the mistake of drinking the bong water :3_usehead
yea and when they snap out of it, there gonna be like" wtf is this shet that's sitting in my driveway"
 
1 - 20 of 47 Posts
Top