Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
102 Posts
Be sure to check local laws about registration ect.... Looks like it was repaired well, but it is always a risk with those situations. It could be perfect, you never know until you drive it ect.
Good luck!

·
Registered
1,022 Posts
seems like you could get a better deal.

·
Registered
626 Posts
i don't think i'll ever trust salvaged..just grab a new 07-08...as there getting cheaper anyways at the dealerships since the new genensis came out..

better yet, just get the new genesis!

·
Registered
1,022 Posts
usually when things are put as salavage, theres usually some frame damage invovlved.just depends on how your view of it if tis good or not.
Mine is salvaged only because the door air bag deployed no frame damage. Only needed a door and skirt.

·
Registered
5,094 Posts
If it was a light wreck go for it you will be fine.
once the frame has been damaged, the phrase "light wreck" goes out the window.

Mine is salvaged only because the door air bag deployed no frame damage. Only needed a door and skirt.
people dont normally like to buy cars with deployed air bags because they feel that the usefulness of the air bag has been weakened and cant be trusted. not saying that its not as safe as the first time it deployed, but thats just from what ive experienced.

·
Worst Overall NT Member of 2010
6,782 Posts
if you buy it, dont plan on ever selling it

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Yea decided awhile ago im not going to stress myself out with this buy, thanks for the feedback everyone...good forum.

·
Registered
3,488 Posts
i would buy it.

·
Registered
224 Posts
did you check out craigslist, there are a few on there bein sold at least around my area, some are already modded as well

·
Registered
1,380 Posts
I bought nice "Toscani" emblem set - but it is not Toscani edition.
^ lol.......

he did do a nice job repairing it though i cant even tell it was in an accident.... still theres better deals out there

·
Registered
15 Posts
yeah i bought salvage and its fine.. minus airbags.. and messed up alignment... and transmission going,.... and clucking in tight turns... and squeel when i turn while in reverse... but if all of these are fine, buy it!!

1 - 20 of 25 Posts