Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The weather was nice and shiny today so I took her for a ride and shot some pictures.... :3_wink:

·
Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
New pics but no new mods :3_confuse
Didn't have much time to add new mods but there are few on the way. They will be on the car in a couple of weeks.

·
Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Looks really nice.... you should get rid of your spoiler. :)
First of all it is a wing not a spoiler. And I like it alot. So I'm gonna keep it....Sorry :3_wink:
But thanks anyway for the comment.

·
Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Bacl rims would look really nice... kind of a black and red theme :)
Actually, that's what I'm planning to do but I guess I'll just paint the stock rims black for now because it will be too costly to get a set of new rims.

I think a nice dark tint would look really nice to kind of go along with the dark wing and headlights......
I already have the tint but unfortunately this is the darkest that is legally allowed. I don't want to attract any cops because of that.

looks great! i have never liked a wing on a tib, but this looks great IMO! I also love how you did the chromes in the headlights red. is this dropped?
Thanks alot for the thumbs up. My ride is dropped with the Eibach Sportlines springs.

·
Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
IHSAN!!!! You had a photo shoot without us!?!?!? You traitor!!!!!

Its looking good though man!! What did you order? come on spit it out!!!!
Well, I had few days off after I came back from holiday and I was bored at home so I thought I could use the nice weather and drive around the island. And I ended up taking some pictures. But we will take more this Saturday when we meet.

I just ordered some wheel spacers but they are still on the way I guess. That's all until next month. The next thing will be the Stage IV IM before the sale ends.

So lets decide about the place and time and meet this Saturday.

·
Registered
1,648 Posts
Wow... the wing, the taillights, the angled exhaust... there are just so many things that need to be said. But the fact that you've got wheel spacers on the way (for your stock body and wheels) really says everything.

DISCLAIMER: if you don't want EVERYONE'S opinion, good or bad, don't post pictures of your car.

·
Lighting and Accessories
13,813 Posts
Wow... the wing, the taillights, the angled exhaust... there are just so many things that need to be said. But the fact that you've got wheel spacers on the way (for your stock body and wheels) really says everything.

DISCLAIMER: if you don't want EVERYONE'S opinion, good or bad, don't post pictures of your car.

Couldn't have said it better, including the white text. :3_winkthu

But I do like the front.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.