Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner

San antonio texas

5K views 10 replies 10 participants last post by  TuscaniNation 
#1 ·
ok tibbys where the hell are yall so far in san antonio its only me sean in my silver tibby n my boy kal in his red tibby just waitn n lookin 4 other modded tibbys here n so far its just me in him so come now show up we gonna hang at the mama margies evey sunday so come threw thats 1604 n culebra hope 2 c u there:3_zoefzoe

#2 ·
where are we, where are you? i drive all over this city (pretty much just to drive and get lost). i can think of 1 other in my apt complex, 1 i see off of 410 near marbach all the time that is red and looks like it's missing a pipe, 3 at the place i work at, and for some reason i see a bunch always cruising down culebra outside the loop

#3 · (Edited)
I used to go to the Academy meets before the ricers showed up. It was only racers at that time. That was when I had the Z running. It got totaled.

The Tib is down getting a new build. I posted a pic in the SA thread. It won't be up for a while.

I do have a pretty fast F250 diesel that I daily drive. ;)

I know of another RD that is getting his turbo together. It may be a few months for that too.
Then I know of a GK, but he kinda gave up on the scene and may have neglected his car by now.

The SA scene used to be huge, as you can see by post #2 in the SA thread, but people sold their cars for something faster, or family oriented as they aged. People tend to grow out of Tibs.

#5 ·
Dont know if anyone is reading this thread, but I will post anyways. Have 05 GT V6 that come April will have a slew of parts installed. to include a assassin SC kit and hydra, clutch and flywheel 310 injectors innovate wide band o2, warlboro 255, DC headers & Exhaust, Rims&Tiers. All this is waiting for me at home when I go on leave in April of 2011. Would be awesome if some of you guys wanted to come down and have it out on the TIB. Could use a few extra set of hands. I will supply the beer. but it may be BROT ( Bring your own tools ). Or what tools you have. as this is the one area I am lacking in right now. Also have room for you stay if we get to drunk. Cant be doing the drinking and driving thing LOL. But I do have a golf cart that we can drive around blasted, it's street legal.

PM me if your interested. So as the time gets closer we can plan accordingly.

#9 ·
Sweet. This thread is two years old. But what's bobby your probably the closest person I've seen post on here 3612323717 martin corpus

#11 ·
We are having a texas wide Tiburon meet this December the 14th! please free your schedule for that Sunday. i'll edit with time and location soon!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.