Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner

1 - 20 of 76 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I found out from NORCALTUNERS.com and found out that jdm theory is up again. Here is the info that was posted.

J's Gathering - "Function Before Fashion" Volume 5
[/b]![/i]

Mark your calendars people!

January 28th, 2007
12pm-6pm

San Francisco
Japantown Mall Garage
1660 Geary Blvd

396 registered cars last year! Don't sleep on ths event!

NOR-CAL SO-CAL NEVADA GET TOGETHER -
ALL IMPORTS INVITED - J's and EURO

Pre-registration (BEFORE 12/31/06)
$25

Registration $40
Deadline (1/26/07 - Friday)

Day-Of Registration (pending space) $50

***NO registrations will be accepted w/out payment (PAYPAL/CASH/CC)
NO ACCEPTIONS THIS YEAR! TOO MANY FLAKERS AND BACK OUTS!

NO REFUNDS!

Register @ [email protected]

COMPLETE NAME
Contact #
Car make and model
(no mods list)
crew name (if any)

**you will get a confirmation email from me with payment instructions!**

JUST ADDED TO THE LINE UP - CONFIRMED!

·
Registered
1,836 Posts
hey kev do u know the categories they have? bc if there is no hyundai category then theres no point of entering (for me anyways) but that date does sound promising for me.

·
Registered
255 Posts
sungeun6985 said:
hey kev do u know the categories they have? bc if there is no hyundai category then theres no point of entering (for me anyways) but that date does sound promising for me.
Yes they do have a Hyundai Category if enough of them show...I won the trophy last year...remember? :3_shiny:

Kevin, I don't think I will be making it this year but you are welcome to email the other members and ask if they might want to go this year.

·
Registered
1,836 Posts
hmmm if kats not going i might have a chance.... well mark better not go either. hahahaa i got a couple new things coming too that i might be able to install by then

·
Rool : Pron Spammer
4,096 Posts
If I don't have my son that weekend, and if we need numbers to maintain a category then I'm in. I'll let you guys know if I'm free that weekend as soon as I figure out my schedule.

·
Registered
255 Posts
Nolimitimport said:
ill go....
Albert you always say you'll go but never show up! Besides, I thought you were selling your tib (again)

·
Registered
210 Posts
Kat03Tib said:
Albert you always say you'll go but never show up! Besides, I thought you were selling your tib (again)

whatever kat, k dont put me on the list,that way theres no discussion on if ill show up, ill jus show up.. thx

so.... im not going... but ill be there...

·
Registered
1,836 Posts
lol albert r u on ur rag again?

·
Registered
255 Posts
Calm down lol! I'm not setting this up or making a list, in fact ...I'm not even going!.....Kevin (rd1tib) is the person I guess everybody needs to get in contact with if they plan on going. You will need to register and pay early or else you are going to be paying full price at the door!

Oh and Reuel...how come I'm not receiving any emails when people post replies? Not just this thread but all of them!...and yes I do have instant email notifications checked!

·
Registered
1,836 Posts
Kat03Tib said:
Calm down lol! I'm not setting this up or making a list, in fact ...I'm not even going!.....Kevin (rd1tib) is the person I guess everybody needs to get in contact with if they plan on going. You will need to register and pay early or else you are going to be paying full price at the door!

Oh and Reuel...how come I'm not receiving any emails when people post replies? Not just this thread but all of them!...and yes I do have instant email notifications checked!
u know me 2. or i jus recieve like 1 email after like 5 posts alrdy have been made.

·
Registered
255 Posts
Another thing........everybody should be registering online as Norcal Hyundais so they put you together as a group like they did last year.

Pre-registration
$25
(BEFORE 12/31/06)

Registration $40
Deadline (1/26/07 - Friday)

Day-Of Registration (pending space) $50

NO registrations will be accepted w/out payment (PAYPAL/CASH/CC)
NO ACCEPTIONS THIS YEAR! TOO MANY FLAKERS AND BACK OUTS!

NO REFUNDS!

Register @ [email protected]

COMPLETE NAME
Contact #
Car make and model
(no mods list)
Crew name: (Norcal Hyundais)

**you will get a confirmation email from me with payment instructions!**

·
Registered
1,836 Posts
kat u need to empty ur mailbox. its full.....

oh and not to hijack but anyone interested in doing extreme autofest next yr? reuel?

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
i wonder if phil is going with his accent. haha we will be blown out the waters if he goes haha

Whos down to go to the J's Gathering?

if theres enough interest, i may be interested as well. Just dont want to go as others cause others may look freaking nice.. man i wish i was boosted...

·
Registered
1,836 Posts
Nolimitimport said:
yeah peter im on my rag so watch out, i might come at u next..

oh yeah an kat im jus playn. sorry, :)
lol i knew it. i thought u looked a little bloated.

rd1tib said:
i wonder if phil is going with his accent. haha we will be blown out the waters if he goes haha

Whos down to go to the J's Gathering?

if theres enough interest, i may be interested as well. Just dont want to go as others cause others may look freaking nice.. man i wish i was boosted...
man if phils going then thats going to suck balls

well kev we'll see what my shop says about my car this weekend.

·
Rool : Pron Spammer
4,096 Posts
sungeun6985 said:
kat u need to empty ur mailbox. its full.....

oh and not to hijack but anyone interested in doing extreme autofest next yr? reuel?
Same thing. If my schedule is open and we need numbers to maintain a category, then I'm in. I'm never there to place so I'm willing to support anyone that is trying to get a trophy. Just don't get cocky.

1 - 20 of 76 Posts