Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
wondering if there are any Tibs around In Saskatoon. I've seen alot of stock ones but nothing too serious. Alot of i4 but not many V6's.
:3_shiny:

·
Registered
213 Posts
Sry bud I don't know of any Sask tibs on here or even on EXD or EC......BUT there is an Elantra on EXD that lives in Sask. He's got some HID's and I'm not sure what else he's done.

·
Registered
263 Posts
I know this topic is INSANELY old but i'm from saskatchewan. Only a 4cylinder but i'm starting to add some mods. Just bought new rims, working on the stereo soon. Also tinting windows soon. Down the road i will have exhaust, maybe an intake, and a lip kit.

·
Registered
159 Posts
Add another to the Sask list! From Saskatoon.
I'm just starting out, though. Eventually I'll be a mod-happy Tibby driver like the rest on these forums.
Right now I'm just a mod-idea crazy Tibby driver.

I did see a purple/blueish Tib on Circle Drive North today, had a full bodykit, not sure what type.

·
Registered
78 Posts
I was in the Regina area(Moose Jaw) for a while. Then moved back after 9 months. Some small town Sask people are alittle strange but I guess that goes for any small town.

·
Registered
263 Posts
Add another to the Sask list! From Saskatoon.
I'm just starting out, though. Eventually I'll be a mod-happy Tibby driver like the rest on these forums.
Right now I'm just a mod-idea crazy Tibby driver.

I did see a purple/blueish Tib on Circle Drive North today, had a full bodykit, not sure what type.
Whats up man! What kind of tib you have??? You may have seen me around lol i have a silver tiburon with 18" silver and black rims and tinted windows. If you ever see me flag me down and say sup lol

·
Registered
292 Posts
Im new to these forums and am from saskatchewan. Loon Lake (Meadow Lake) specifically, but am in Saskatoon lots of the time. I got my '04 about a month ago and am starting mods right away. Just starting with audio and lighting soon.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Hey all im from the big ol city of Moose Jaw haha

here is a few pics of my car and what not.

http://www.newtiburon.com/forums/showthread.php?p=2850890&posted=1#post2850890

I don't really see to many tibs in mj there mostly all the I4's no V6's like mine
Mines an i4, I plan to turbo it within the next year, so thats why. Right now it is still completely stock. As im waiting for the end of winter to slap everything on it! Im actually heading to moose jaw by the sounds of it this Thursday. Lol. Maybe i'll see ya kickin around.

·
Registered
259 Posts
My clutch blew on my tib anyone know of a place to buy parts and get them installed in Regina? my car is stuck at the hyundai dealership and they gave me a 2000 dollar quote to get it fixed......which is pretty sad im very sure i can find something a lot cheaper...

·
Registered
263 Posts
Damn we should definitely set up a meet sometime. We have a few saskatoon tiburons, 1 from moose jaw, one from regina, and one from loon lake. Finally we have some sask people haha

·
Registered
78 Posts
My clutch blew on my tib anyone know of a place to buy parts and get them installed in Regina? my car is stuck at the hyundai dealership and they gave me a 2000 dollar quote to get it fixed......which is pretty sad im very sure i can find something a lot cheaper...
Go see Max at Cubed 3d great guy and will give you a good price. There is a couple other shops there but can't remember. Been a while since I lived in Sask.

·
Registered
78 Posts
I was the only modifed tib in Moose Jaw for the longest time.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Im from saskatoon too i just moved here. Does anyone know where to get a new or used transmission (Auto) for a 2.0L 4cyl , mines starting to whine, fluids changed, and it jerks and stays in third, then i have to shut it off and start it then it struggles to shift...Can Anyone help please

1 - 20 of 47 Posts