Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner

1 - 20 of 81 Posts

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
We'll i figured i would put together one last meet because after this weekend its gonna start gettin cold. I know its kinda short notice, but im sure some people can make it.

It's gonna be this Sat 12/2 @1PM Warrinanco Park in [email protected] the Big parking lot to the left of the ice skating rink.... I would really like for some people to go. We can do what ever you want.... we can hang out there for a while, if you want we can go ice skating,that would be a sight to see...lol...we can go grab a bite to eat, basically what ever, its just a get together to ******** around maybe get some new faces to show up.....

Link to map of park
http://www.google.com/maps?f=q&hl=en&q=2000+e+st+george+ave+linden+new+jersey&ie=UTF8&z=15&ll=40.653327,-74.236722&spn=0.016637,0.051756&om=1&iwloc=addr

You can use the address i entered to get driving directions

I'll start the list and just let me know in your post if you would like to be added to the list
1. Krzypostalwkr(Mike)
2. Happyface44r(Dan)
3. Jrosario7
4.Kitsune
5.LiquidFireTibby(Maybe?)
6. Brig(Maybe?)
7. NJTib04
8. TiburonMatador

·
Registered
42 Posts
Anyone from PA up for it? I'm willing if we can get a train going :)

·
Registered
375 Posts
I'm from York/Hbg pa and i'd be up for goin, just depends on how far of a drive it is
but if anyone from Pa wants to meet up and head down 2gether i'm in

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Brig said:
Anyone from PA up for it? I'm willing if we can get a train going :)
youre looking at about a 2 hr drive

jrosario7 said:
if i get my car back im in
when you suppose to get your car back

LiquidFireTibby said:
I'm from York/Hbg pa and i'd be up for goin, just depends on how far of a drive it is
your lookin at 3 hrs up to you if oyu wanna come maybe meet up with Brig

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
happyface44r said:
Mike I'm off on Saturday but Raquel isn't so I will be there just short one g/f. lol

Daniel
dam no good pics...lol........edited first post....meet will be at 1PM

·
Registered
481 Posts
WOOT........ I just got my car back last night!! A few problems but other then that the car is amazing (but in dire need of a cleaning!!). Stage 1 is almost complete!!

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
jrosario7 said:
WOOT........ I just got my car back last night!! A few problems but other then that the car is amazing (but in dire need of a cleaning!!). Stage 1 is almost complete!!
so i take it your coming???...can i add you to the deffinite list

·
Registered
256 Posts
hmmm looks like I might be a no show. . .. .insurnace won't cover my car so I gotta muster up $1000 and get it fixed myself. . . .. I'm turning it in to get fixed tonight. .. we'll see how fast these guys are. I have work at 5 so if I go i'll be there earlier then 1!

·
Registered
375 Posts
well i may be in philly with the g/f now, so if i can convince her to come i'll be down, otherwise i'll have to wait for the next one

·
Registered
119 Posts
my car in bad shape ... not clean ... messy ... and i might have to goto the vet on sat ... it was kind of short notice but i can not make it ...

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
badboyaqua said:
my car in bad shape ... not clean ... messy ... and i might have to goto the vet on sat ... it was kind of short notice but i can not make it ...
that's Ok man maybe bext time.......lets get some more people goin dammit......lol

·
Registered
256 Posts
okie boys . . finally things are starting to look up for me.. . . .Chances are I'll have my car fixed by tomorrow or firday the latest. . .these guys are awesome and I know they'll get the work done so looks like I'll see you guys there!!

To bad my Tib's still bone stock cuz I had to pay the god damn deductable!!!

·
Registered
42 Posts
More people, and I go. :)

·
Registered
425 Posts
C'mon people I know there are alot of Jersey Tibs on the site. Get on this thread and post!!! How come when there is a Jersey meet people pu**y out? Let's get a decent turnout before it get to cold to do another one.

Daniel

·
Registered
42 Posts
What about Rickna and the NE crew? I don't even see any no's. :p

1 - 20 of 81 Posts