Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
816 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I saw two tibs yesterday, both blue, both 2003/2004 and both on Hwy 80 in Pooler/Bloomingdale.

One was headed west on 80 in Bloomingdale. Didn't see much about it as I only had time to note it was a tib and see the 03/04 gills on it.

The second was headed east on 80 from Bloomingdale, coming into Pooler. It was a young guy and he passed me as he was getting onto Pooler Parkway and I was sitting at the light waiting to continue on 80. He checked out my Elec Red 05 (or maybe he was checking out my wife in the passenger seat, either way is good) on his way by.

Are either of you on here?

·
Registered
816 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Bump and two more tibs...

Orange crush tib seen on White Bluff heading toward Derenne in Savannah... couldn't tell the trim level as it was going in the opposite direction... this was around 5pm on Saturday, 02/03.

White GS, with a girl driving, on Abercorn and eventually turning on Derenne in Savannah. This was around 10-10:30pm on 02/03.

You guys on here?

·
Sam:Moderator of the Dead
2,669 Posts
The whole thing with Savannah and that part of town is the AAF. All these people get shipped in and have tibs, but don't care to do anything with them. Very similar to Statesboro, except the college brings them here. They are just a ride to them.

·
Registered
216 Posts
I see few up my way. But the few I've seen treat it like just a ride as well. Not sure how something so beautiful would be just another ride. maybe they are just sleeping right now and have not awoke to see the true potential of what it can do and look like.

·
Registered
816 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
The whole thing with Savannah and that part of town is the AAF. All these people get shipped in and have tibs, but don't care to do anything with them. Very similar to Statesboro, except the college brings them here. They are just a ride to them.
Yeah, that's probably it... one of these days I'm going to print off the flyers or cards I've seen on this site and start papering windshields and mailboxes.

·
Registered
1,630 Posts
Bump and two more tibs...

Orange crush tib seen on White Bluff heading toward Derenne in Savannah... couldn't tell the trim level as it was going in the opposite direction... this was around 5pm on Saturday, 02/03.

White GS, with a girl driving, on Abercorn and eventually turning on Derenne in Savannah. This was around 10-10:30pm on 02/03.

You guys on here?

there is a 05 or 06 crush se at my work..hes on here somewhere...shizbomb or something like that

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.