Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
2,037 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
dude when I get my own garage Its going to be alot more organized then that. basically there will be no gardening crap on the wall, and it will be strictly for cars. My parents and I have different priorities, they dont want anything to do with the car as long as it gets them from point a to point b. me, my whole life is my car so my garage is going to fit that.

·
Registered
2,193 Posts
garage FTW!

·
Registered
1,707 Posts
When I first bought my car, we were house-sitting for the wife's sister's family. Car went from the dealership to their garage for the night. I must have gone out to that garage like 50 times that night just to turn the light on and stare at the thing. I probably coulda slept in that garage next to the car but the wife would have probably brought the car back to the dealer the next morning.

·
Registered
1,731 Posts
sense i live at home i go out everynight and tuck my Tib under a car cover (garages are taken). Original this cover fit my Jeep Cherokee so it more than covers the Tib

·
Registered
1,055 Posts
I used to live in a house and the guy I rented from would travel for work. I loved it cause I got to park the Tib in the garage on a pretty regular basis. Unfortunately there's no garage where I live now so none of that for me.

Parking outside FTL :3_sadley:

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.