1 - 20 of 75 Posts

·
Registered
878 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
2,478 Posts
the bottom hole you plug, the middle hole is for your boost gauge and the top hole put a nipple and run it to the boost accutator on the mp 62 blower. that thing u pointed out in the first pic

·
Registered
878 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
the bottom hole you plug, the middle hole is for your boost gauge and the top hole put a nipple and run it to the boost accutator on the mp 62 blower. that thing u pointed out in the first pic
awesome! thanks for the help!

·
Registered
878 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Another question i have.

Where exactly do i have to connect the icebox (cable) to the fuse box? Which cable in the fuse box

·
Registered
878 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
do I have to cut a little the yellow wire and then wrap the icebox cable around the exposed wire? In the install video he uses like a clip,.

·
Registered
878 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
the icebox is filled with water, right? any maintenance?

·
Registered
878 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
just for knowledge

what does the connection from the boost accutator to the mp 62 blower does?

ps. already assembled and ready to be installed :)

·
Registered
7,659 Posts
prevents time travel when you hit 88mph.

it opens / closes a bypass valve to preserve gas mileage and not always be passing air in the screws.

·
Registered
878 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
prevents time travel when you hit 88mph.

lol:3_bdaybig:bananadance2::lolzer::lolzer:

it opens / closes a bypass valve to preserve gas mileage and not always be passing air in the screws.

·
Registered
878 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 · (Edited)
12pm started with the install.

Does the brake booster hose goes on the plennum next to the pcv line? cant see clearly on video install.

Ps. Already installed the sc. Things left are the extension of the ekectrical components and the vacuum lines

·
Registered
878 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
another question.

is there a specific wide for the vacuum line that goes from the mp62 to the manifold?

·
Registered
2,478 Posts
i was wondering about the brake booster hose, i think you cap it to be honest, check the PDF on hhop

·
Registered
878 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
i was wondering about the brake booster hose, i think you cap it to be honest, check the PDF on hhop
"PDF" "HHOP", can u be a little more specific? thanks!

I think i need to put it next to the pcv hose because there are 2 holes in the plenum, the pcv and another one, but wanna make sure it is the correct connection.

·
Registered
1,759 Posts
Ok, let me set the record straight for the plumbing of the vacuum lines....

on the plenum (between the blower and throttle body) goes the brake booster line and purge control solenoid valve (or just put it back on the stock throttle body nipple).

on the manifold (between the blower and the engine), goes the fpr (if your car is 03 or 04), the boost vac. line for a gauge, and the boost actuator cannister line.

that is where the bare minimum should go....

·
Registered
878 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 · (Edited)
pcv #1
break booster #2

this is what I have. is that the correct ways? (pair, 1 with 1 and 2 with 2) pcv and break booster to the plenum and the TB hose where it was the first time (stock)

on the video it says that I need to cut the nipples from the TB (2 pic), is this necessary? it is touching the frame, or is it going to touch it with the vibrations? I have solid MM.

·
Registered
878 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Bump!!!!!!!

1 - 20 of 75 Posts