Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was at my local dealer to check on my tranny issue when I look to my left and see an 07 tib driving around the parking lot. looked ok. i like the FL model better :)
front looks too much like a cougar and the rear like a new eclipse. nice interior and color though. it was that grey color. anyone else seen em around?

·
Registered
829 Posts
I saw it in person first time about 3 months ago at Hyundai headquarters. It was silver, and it was so ugly. Exactly what u said. The interior was sweet tho, I really did like that!

Two days ago there was a black one getting dealer preped driving around the auto circle.

I have seen one on the freeway in Black with the red leather....that was hot...it had manufacture plates.

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
yea. love the exhaust and interior. and the side gills being gone. thats it. id opt for an 05 06 . I may trade in on a white GS .or trade this in on an 05 accord v6 6 speed. man those things are so fast stock. :p

·
Registered
755 Posts
i saw one on hawthorne, a silver one and that car was speeding lol looked pretty darn good if u ask me.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.