Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner

1 - 20 of 97 Posts

·
Retired Staff
4,860 Posts
Choas hood..... what??? OMG that takes the cake.

·
Registered
4,846 Posts
italia, get on this! I would be very interested.......

·
pass dat....
4,358 Posts
Wow....at least seibon is a reputable company. If I didn't have thier TS hood I would be all up on this!

Why isn't it available fixer? Are you sure cause it is listed on their site, and they are usually on the ball.

·
Registered
6,003 Posts
who do you guys think made the hood...?
... and who do you guys think have the first bunch of hoods for sale?
and then who do you think is gonna sell the rest of the hoods?

cmon guys a lil common sense here

·
Registered
4,058 Posts
Seibon is the company that re-made the hoods for me. They are not available cause I'm not selling the 5 CF ones till Dec 5th. Thats all that I have right now. the FG ones are on the way, maybe next week.

So they are not available from Seibon.

·
Registered
4,058 Posts
ohyaa69 said:
Ohhhh well one question for you Fixer, a guy posted the other day saying that he got a Chaos hood from Italia in CF, did he have them remade too?

mike is making some hoods off a CF hood. Mine are off the orig metal hood that Zefiro made..

·
Premium Member
5,501 Posts
fixer said:
mike is making some hoods off a CF hood. Mine are off the orig metal hood that Zefiro made..
Actually, I am a Seibon dealer and have already purchased a bunch of their "SC" hoods. Putting one of them next to the Zefiro CF and FRP versions that I also sell, there is hardly a difference between the lot. To the unexperienced eye, the two CF versions would quite literally appear identical. :3_nosthum

1 - 20 of 97 Posts