Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am seeing the intrest on tib project that I can not finish because of fatherhood. I have a 2003 tib gt 6spd with 40,000 on car however the engine was pulled out of a 2005 with 15,00 and just replaced as well as trans with 10,000. it has a findaza flywheel with clutch kit, injen short ram, evo fusion exhaust plus old engine that i can put together and it will work fine old tranny no good I tried to change gears but no luck. it has a eight piece body kit put on but not molded in yet with lamboo doors. 2005 headlights, momo steering wheel, 9 inch tv in dash, battery woved to trunk. on the intake from the other engine I have opened the throttle body up 1000th and put new butterfly in it , was going to flow the rest of the intake but havent had chance. I also have a set of zenneti rims 19" with wheel adapters and good tread on Nitto tires. also stock tires and rims carbon fiber evo hood.

the bad this car was wrecked and considered total because the airbags deployed thus the tv in dash and the momo steering wheel. the body kit will have to be finished molded and the paint would have to go on but then you would have a sweet ride. I have about 12000 in car but will take 9500

1 - 1 of 1 Posts