Aftermarket Parts:
-Vibrant Exhaust
-Injen Intake
-Big brake upgrade
-Tinted Windows
-Pager Alarm/Starter System
-JVD CD Player
-10" Subwoofer System
-Fiberglassed interior w/ 7" monitor mounted in dash ($4000 job)
-Momo Steering wheel / Shift Knob

Selling for $14,500 for immidiate sale. I've already ordered my new car, so I need this gone asap...

Email me - [email protected] for more pictures

·
Registered
30 Posts
i guess this mean no cat-back for me :'(

·
Registered
139 Posts
nice car dude but 14000 i know u have lots of upgrades on it but car will never get certified with the air bag missing from the drivers side. and that it has lots of km's on it mine only has 65 thousand with some mods and i can't even sell it for 10 thousand but good luck on the sell of it hopefully some 20 year old has a father who will buy it for them.

·
Registered
34 Posts
shark attack, don't be like that, the guy's asking what he's asking, dont break his balls.

but i know what u mean, i was gonna trade in my 03 gt v6 to toyota last year, 85k, exhaust, etc and they were gonna give me 8000. as u can tell, i kept the car

·
Registered
1,172 Posts
btw you can get it certified without airbags as long as its signed off on. They are not required to be in the car but if it was a factory option the new owner must know that they have been removed

·
Registered
410 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yep I am trying to sell the Momo wheel actually...would prefer to trade for a stock wheel though...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts