Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I need a half shaft for an 03 tiburon auto passenger side front with ABS and v6.

If you can get me a price IF you do sell these and when is the SOONEST I can get it, hopefully before wednesday. ( i will pay for overnight shipping) please let me know.

If not, I have to try my luck with autozone, but thanks.

·
Registered
1,022 Posts
Autozone should be decently priced prolly around 100 or so. By the time you turn in your core and save yourself the overnight shipping cost lol would probably be worth the new part.

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'm thinkin your right, I just had a ****ed up situation. I blew my rack and pinion on July 30th. Ordered a new one, they sent the wrong one, just got the other one 2 days ago, found out my half shaft was shot when bolting back up the sub-frame (HOW THE F*** I don't know), I need this done by thursday at the latest. Rented a trailer on friday because checkers said they had the part, drove all the way across town to realize that they ****ed up and didn't have the part. Wasted the 70 dollar trailer for the day and I don't have my part. Makes me wonder if my car will EVER be able to run again. :(

·
Registered
1,022 Posts
Well you can always go junkyard if you can find one just make sure the boots are in good condition. Good luck.

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thank you, I appreciate it.

·
Registered
853 Posts
Hey,

I can get them but it'll take me about a week or so to get. The half-shaft is $100 shipped plus a $50 core. I don't think you could wait that long, but let me know.

Thanks,

Kevin
KJB Motorsports

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Sorry, I can't but thanks anyway, I really appreciate it.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts