Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I've had it for about a year and it's been problem free except for when I fried the PCM installing a few things.

It's a black 03 gt with about 50k on it. Has nice chrome rims - ebay greddy exhaust - AEM intake and new tires....everything works but it has typical Hyundai paint (looks great til you look closely)...what do you guys think a good starting price should be?

Attachments

·
Former Staff
3,336 Posts
04Landshark said:
I'd say check the KBB value of it, then the NADA value and then the Edmunds value of it. Also check out www.autotrader.com , www.cars.com and Craigslist (if you have one in your area) and look at what other Tiburons are selling for around you and then base it off of that.
:3_withstu

KBB value tends to be an accurate gauge of your cars' trade-in value and re-sale value. I'd use that... but expect to be disappointed.

·
Registered
1,533 Posts
try and get back to stock ASAP and most dealers will give more for stock because it has not been messed with and u can sell aftermarket parts for more $$

·
Registered
481 Posts
05Tib said:
try and get back to stock ASAP and most dealers will give more for stock because it has not been messed with and u can sell aftermarket parts for more $$
tis true, dealers wont give you squat for after market parts, and some perfomance parts may even lower the value (like super chargers and such). best to bring it to stock, granted that you saved everything.

·
Registered
1,045 Posts
PS don't tell the future buyer that you fried the BCM installing stuff, that's kinda a confidence shaker.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts