Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey guys I thought it would be easier for me to post this in here cause I'm doing local picup only on all my stuff. If anyone wants any of it just send me a pm or what not.

Key performance lip kit $500 (sale pending chase?)
revtec front strut bar $30 obo
i think they are shark racing/ rear strut bar $50 obo and center bar $50 obo($100 for all 3)

vertical door kit $750 obo

momo floor plates/yellow $50
racing seats w/floor brackets and harnesses $400

i have pictures of all of these in my car domain site which is in the bottom of my sig

·
Registered
2,172 Posts
are you talking about the key motorsports lip kit, please provide link to confirm actual kit or pics as have NO PROBLEM paying for this
Chase

·
Registered
2,172 Posts
PLEASE SELL ME THAT LIP KIT>>>PLEASE, i will pay for the shipping on top.
Chase
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE
i would be satisfied with just the front lip and rear if your worried about the size of the box.
OMMFG PLEASE SELL ME THIS THING.....!!!!!

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
ShrkByt05 said:
PLEASE SELL ME THAT LIP KIT>>>PLEASE, i will pay for the shipping on top.
Chase
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE
i would be satisfied with just the front lip and rear if your worried about the size of the box.
OMMFG PLEASE SELL ME THIS THING.....!!!!!

haha i have pictures of it in my sig, just click on the highlighted part. thats photos of the actual kit on my car. also how would i go about shipping something that big? ive never shipped a package that large before

also the kit has minor cracks but nothing to bad, i also have custom aluminum support bars for the side skirts so they are more sturdy

·
Registered
14 Posts
Tiburon 660R said:
haha i have pictures of it in my sig, just click on the highlighted part. thats photos of the actual kit on my car. also how would i go about shipping something that big? ive never shipped a package that large before

also the kit has minor cracks but nothing to bad, i also have custom aluminum support bars for the side skirts so they are more sturdy
i want that vert door kit but 800$ :( so expensive for used

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
ElectricRed said:
i want that vert door kit but 800$ :( so expensive for used

well what do you think is reasonable? its the arkspeedracing kit just so you know

·
Registered
907 Posts
Why are you parting your car justin? Are you getting rid of it?

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
tooblue said:
Why are you parting your car justin? Are you getting rid of it?
na im keeping the car for about another year, theres just other stuff i want/need so im just selling everything i got haha. mike you know you want those rims haha

·
Registered
2,172 Posts
ok well, go to fedex or DHL with all those parts IN the car, walk on in and ask where you can buy boxes, THEN talk to the guy behind the counter or whatever and then show him what you got, whatever the price of shipping that kit would cost me ILL GLADLY PAY.
PLEASE inform me further, i REALLY WANT THIS AND HAVE CASH WAITING.....
paypal if prefered.
Chase
PLEASE LET ME KNOW, im patiently waiting.

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
ShrkByt05 said:
ok well, go to fedex or DHL with all those parts IN the car, walk on in and ask where you can buy boxes, THEN talk to the guy behind the counter or whatever and then show him what you got, whatever the price of shipping that kit would cost me ILL GLADLY PAY.
PLEASE inform me further, i REALLY WANT THIS AND HAVE CASH WAITING.....
paypal if prefered.
Chase
PLEASE LET ME KNOW, im patiently waiting.

hey man, paypal is cool doesnt matter, ill look into it on monday. im always curious, wheres cape coral?

·
Registered
907 Posts
buyen an S/C? lol

·
Registered
2,172 Posts
FL.
whatever the payment is ill pay for shipping (should be NO MORE then $150)
Chase
Please inform me in your free time.

·
Registered
4,923 Posts
supercharger naw he saving up for seatbelt pads lol gl with the sales i would buy stuff but just bought something real $$$$$$$$$lol

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
nolan, you know you want the rims. im actually doing this because i want to buy something very similar haha

·
Registered
4,923 Posts
nice! well i hope you get want you want

·
Registered
907 Posts
ahhhhh going trubo....well what ever your saven for good luck, hope you get it

I might be looking to see my car, I want a G35...
The guy that does some of my stuff has done alot of G35's Put a turbo and i'll be pushen 420whp ,420trq or go S/C 420whp 365trq....

If I can get somone to buy it, its gone...

·
Registered
2,172 Posts
bump for that lip kit.....
Chase

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
hey chase, if you want we can talk this over tonight, i have some errands to run, ill give you my paypal address and you can give me your house address. we can also discuss prices and whatnot.

1 - 20 of 43 Posts