Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,836 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
this is a double question and i dont wana post 2 post.

but does anyone know what the seoulful racing 3" exhaust sounds like on a tib? or pics of it? is it dual or single?

also does anyone have the seoulful racing ecu for f/i application?

·
Registered
1,836 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
well good thing im not n/a

·
Registered
1,836 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
well i have the kit and its at the shop right now.... and now that i have f/i im wondering on this stuff

·
Registered
624 Posts
So Seoulful Racing makes an ECU for V6 F/I applications now? Please tell me more! :3_loveit:

·
Registered
2,798 Posts
just aboot everyone in korea can flash the v6 ecu... there are some problems though (problems in my opinion), you are going to get a generic tune that will require fine tuning with a fuel tuner because it will not be completely perfect for your car. and last i was quoted they ran around 700 bucks for the flash.

·
Registered
1,836 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
its 300 for the module, and 100 for f/i applications according to their site.

but iono. but i wana see what their 3" sounds like on a v6

·
Registered
694 Posts
according to kdm guy, it isn't loud but he recommends it for F/I. He says that brand of exhaust is the most popular in Korea, sooo *shrugs* i dunno he makes the sickest tibs so I wouldn't mind buyin em from him. And i guess the reason his is so loud is cause of his huge turbo and camshafts :p

·
Registered
1,614 Posts
if i got a reflashed ecu for a week or two, then everyone could have a generic reflash :)

·
Registered
1,836 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
i wonder if they could make a dual 3" if so i would def thnk about getting one

·
Registered
1,836 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
230-250whp

·
Registered
1,836 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
this is for the base... once i get a fpr, and fp, and some other supporting mods i will up the boost to about 300whp and cut it off there

·
Registered
1,219 Posts
How much boost do you need to run a 3 inch setup?

Oh and Macatron, KDMstuff.com.

Yeah I'm looking at either a maxed out base level sniper or a base level stealth kit in the future(cams and all), and a 3 inch cat-back would be the icing on the cake, granted i love my sleeper 2.5 right now. I've had 3 people ask me when I am going to get an exhaust for my car. Thats before I turn it on.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts