Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner

1 - 20 of 339 Posts

·
Former CIO
10,258 Posts
Re: Seoulfulracing (SFR)

nothing but an awesome experience! they go above and beyond. i would recommend them to anyone.

·
Registered
106 Posts
seoulfulracing

Ordered a set of Tuscani emblems from ebay from seoulfulracing.
Not good at communicating but excellent shipping and speed, beautiful emblems too.
Just could improve on telling when item is shipped or if payment was received.
Paid on Friday received 8 days later Korea to Texas very good.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Re: Seoulfulracing

i ordered several times from SFR. products arrived after a week.
i am very pleased with fast shipping and good communication.

·
Registered
1,359 Posts

i got my f/l headlights, gas cap and f/l2 door pulls in record time! thanks again for an awesome transaction!

·
Registered
5,498 Posts

another great experience....bought 4 t badges and the f/l2 door handle grips and got them very quick plus can't forget the nice lookin' seoulful sticker that comes with every purchase:)

·
Registered
3,291 Posts

figure i will leave some feedback since i have bought quite a bit from you guys.

their products are all AWSOME. For them being in a land far far away everything gets to you quickly. IF they make a mistake with an order or something is damaged they do WHATEVER they can to make you happy. I would recommend seoufulracing to anyone! Excellent customer service, fast response to e-mails and PM’s.
what more could you want?

i give 2 thumbs up:3_nosthum <--see....

·
Registered
465 Posts

I've bought a fair amount of product from Seoulful Racing over the past 2 years, mostly badging. These guys are awesome to deal with! The customer service is amazing - even when they make a mistake they make sure they take care of you fast and in a way that's convenient for the buyer.

HIGHLY RECOMMENDED

·
Registered
72 Posts
Seoulfulracing

Just a quick thanks to KDMguy for the great service. My badges were delivered right to my door here in Durban, South Africa. Pleasure to do business with you. More orders coming as soon as i get my Tib out of the panel shop ( rear ended by a two truck!!!) The damage was relatively small, only the outer skin of the rear bumber. The tow truck had a wrecked winch, bull - bar, front bumper, broken spotlights and a bent hood!!!!

Ciao

·
Registered
2,957 Posts
Discussion Starter #18

Just a quick thanks to KDMguy for the great service. My badges were delivered right to my door here in Durban, South Africa. Pleasure to do business with you. More orders coming as soon as i get my Tib out of the panel shop ( rear ended by a two truck!!!) The damage was relatively small, only the outer skin of the rear bumber. The tow truck had a wrecked winch, bull - bar, front bumper, broken spotlights and a bent hood!!!!

Ciao
Sorry to hear that... and sure we will be waiting for your order!
Thanks

·
Registered
733 Posts

Been a great place to buy stuff from. all my oem parts i cant or wont get here i get through sfr and have no problems. I will be getting f/l headlight from them shortly as well.

1 - 20 of 339 Posts