Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner

281 - 300 of 339 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
So on the left hand side, I am unable to click Hyundai (coupe) all the way through Kia (SUV), but Universal works fine and everything else on the page works fine.

Did a little more testing.

Here is what I found

Right there
|
I can click on Hyundai (Coupe) once I mouse over parenthesis. That is the only place I can click.

Either of these
||
With Hyundai (Sedan) once I mouse over the "n" or parenthesis I can click.

Either of these
| |
Hyundai (SUV) from the V till the end

Right there
|
Kia (Coupe) From the last parenthesis to the end

Either of these
||
Kia (Sedan) from the n till the end

Nothing in Kia (SUV)

Universal works fine.

So mousing over those parts that I have mentioned will highlight the link and make it clickable, but the rest of the word will not. I recorded a video as an example.

·
Registered
2,957 Posts
Discussion Starter #285
So on the left hand side, I am unable to click Hyundai (coupe) all the way through Kia (SUV), but Universal works fine and everything else on the page works fine.

Did a little more testing.

Here is what I found

Right there
|
I can click on Hyundai (Coupe) once I mouse over parenthesis. That is the only place I can click.

Either of these
||
With Hyundai (Sedan) once I mouse over the "n" or parenthesis I can click.

Either of these
| |
Hyundai (SUV) from the V till the end

Right there
|
Kia (Coupe) From the last parenthesis to the end

Either of these
||
Kia (Sedan) from the n till the end

Nothing in Kia (SUV)

Universal works fine.

So mousing over those parts that I have mentioned will highlight the link and make it clickable, but the rest of the word will not. I recorded a video as an example.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TNwp2oBdYzc
Thanks for your effort! I am not sure what's really wrong since all the browsers we've been testing seem to work just fine.
Only problem was the flash loading on iphones and stuffs but flash works fine for you too.
Maybe I will talk to the service provider and find out if there is any.
Thank you again.

I bought tuscani badges a while back, spent $60 on your site and never received anything
Sir please give us more detail informations with order number/paypal transaction number.
Have you made a dispute or anything on paypal?

·
Registered
292 Posts
SeofulRacing

I ordered my parts from them mid March and I first got them today. Definitely was not impressed by how long it took for me to get my items.
I emailed them and Jay responded and helped me out. The items in the box were all in good condition so I am happy that I at least didnt lose the $50 I spent there. I dont know why it took so long to get my items, but as soon as I spoke up and gave them my order number and everything, it did not take long to get my stuff after that. Thanks for the help Jay.

·
Registered
33 Posts
ordered taillights for my 01 look awsome but also ordered a remap for my 03 over a month ago and never recived it you have very poor communication will be filling a dispute through paypal verry soon

·
Registered
326 Posts
Order an M&S Carart Type A Lip Kit, Set up an account, processed the order, made a payment. SFR accepted it, sent me an email stating that the payment was accepted, and even a receipt for the purchase with an order number.

The terms and conditions state delivery was 7 to 20 days, sent an email on day 16 asking for a tracking number. Jay kim Vice President of SFR replies stating he doesn't know how the order got through as they don't deliver to Australia, "as documented in the terms and conditions", and I will be receiving a full refund.

I pasted them in my reply, asking where it categorically stated where SFR do not deliver to Australia, and the reasons why. His reply was "Lets just end this, and I will send you a refund".

It is now day 36, and still no refund. don't think I'll be seeing my $300.

How does a sponsor on this site get away with it?

Edit: Since posting this feedback, amazaingly my refund has now landed in my Paypal account. Glad I got my money back.

Forums like this must have some influence

·
Registered
5,731 Posts
File a paypal dispute you have 45 days to do it i believe...i havent had a issue with SFR yet but what i have been seeing lately is that he dosent care much now for NT ...i sure hope my lip arrives as that i sent him an email a few days ago for a tracking number since im on day 25 as of today and want to keep track of it and it has not been replied to either

·
Registered
951 Posts
I think I am on my 20th day for the Headlights and eyelids from SFR. No reply to my email I sent before the transaction. I had not idea they did not deliver to Australia either, and yet they accepted my money too.

So I should request a refund too then.

***EDIT***

Just as I was about to send an email requesting a refund for my Headlights and eyelids, under the impression they do not send items to Australia I got a knock on my door and I received both products together. So mate, claiming they do not send items to Australia is odd.

·
Registered
326 Posts
I think I am on my 20th day for the Headlights and eyelids from SFR. No reply to my email I sent before the transaction. I had not idea they did not deliver to Australia either, and yet they accepted my money too.

So I should request a refund too then.

***EDIT***

Just as I was about to send an email requesting a refund for my Headlights and eyelids, under the impression they do not send items to Australia I got a knock on my door and I received both products together. So mate, claiming they do not send items to Australia is odd.
Hey champ, happy to show you the email, they claim they won't send the M&S Carart Lip because it's odd shaped packaging, and too expensive to deliver this.

·
Registered
5,731 Posts
I hear ya bro. ...its been a month and i still dont have my lip...im gonna be patient and wait one more week for it..i had sent my first email and it got ignored so i had to make an account on the genesis forms and left him a visitor message and that was the only way i could get any contact with him and then he replied with "contact us directly at sfr " so i then wrote my secound email asking for a tracking number he replied they dont offer tracking numbers on small items WTF...i mean if a front lip is small what is consider big? come on should you have tracking number on expesive things...tracking numbers are not expensive

·
Registered
326 Posts
I hear ya bro. ...its been a month and i still dont have my lip...im gonna be patient and wait one more week for it..i had sent my first email and it got ignored so i had to make an account on the genesis forms and left him a visitor message and that was the only way i could get any contact with him and then he replied with "contact us directly at sfr " so i then wrote my secound email asking for a tracking number he replied they dont offer tracking numbers on small items WTF...i mean if a front lip is small what is consider big? come on should you have tracking number on expesive things...tracking numbers are not expensive
Totally agree, I got responses from Jay Kim, stating that it's too big and an irregular shape to ship to Australia. Yours is too small.

Such a professional outfit. lol

·
Registered
5,731 Posts
I cant believe this guy i mean i actually had to read his email again to believe he wrote small item lol..either he is confusing me with someone else or he ran out of excuses ..but what ever it is its not good because i have ordered tons of things from him even my fog rings and have gotten a tracking number on those and they are tiny and i was planing on getting a Reflash from him too but that isnt going to happen now

281 - 300 of 339 Posts