Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 40 of 70 Posts

·
Registered
951 Posts
AADA Driver said:
Featured Wild Car of the Month is a real wild one, JJ Durrant has done some serious mods on his car,
wow, that is an OVER statement. the car looks good especially for a snow plow kit but are you serious? REAL WILD one, mild at best. Serious mods???? where?? i see a bunch of cookie cutter mods, that most of us completed the first month of owning the Tib. NO suspension mods?? This car is MILD all the way and deserving of COTM but not WILD.

No disrespect to you JJ Durrant congrats on winning WILD COTM.

·
Still lurks on occasion
6,300 Posts
The best loking Razzi kit I have ever seen on here. Love the rim choice and color too. Congrats man!

·
Registered
358 Posts
Hey, congrats Justin! I remember when you got the car, it didn't exactly recieve a warm welcome here. But you've done a nice job with it since. Congrats again!

·
Registered
106 Posts
Carb0n03 said:
Nicely taken photos, though the subject of the photos is well not worth the effort of clicking the button.
Ok, let's evaluate the situation, shall we? You're a sixteen year old who works as a sweaty grunt in a pizza kitchen. I commend you for working but that comment was not warranted.

Arrogant much?

·
Registered
302 Posts
Tommy said:
How old are you, 15? Or are you a big ol 16 yr old?

Dude, Tommy, give the kid a break, he had a bad day at kickball during recess....jeez.

EgoCarpeDiem said:
Ok, let's evaluate the situation, shall we? You're a sixteen year old who works as a sweaty grunt in a pizza kitchen. I commend you for working but that comment was not warranted.

Arrogant much?
Hey, two girls asked him to carry their books. He was feeling good, why bring a guy like that down?

BWAH!

(EDIT FOR ETTIQUETTE (sp?):

Nice car mang, I could give a rats ass if its a "razzi" or a "veilside"...still looks hawt. I'd drive it.

·
Registered
42 Posts
EgoCarpeDiem said:

Arrogant much?
hey...don't diss being 16 and working in a pizza kitchen! Its all I have :3_plzdie:

... :3_clown:

ooh and yeah.
I'm lovin the looks of the car and stuff, don't mind him being up there, but I am just wondering if tiburlicious is next months COTM or what? I don't even remember seeing a vote with this guy in it, and I've been here a while...
Que pasa?

21 - 40 of 70 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.