Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
639 Posts
it LOOKS good.. i dont no about performance but im guessing it will be good~ buy it and let us know how it is!

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
kinda expenisve 730. is that dollars?

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
That price includes shipping so I don't think it's that bad. I was looking at some other cat-backs and they were over $1000CAD plus shipping.

·
Registered
514 Posts
Thats alot for a single rear. I would look around at dual before I jump on this. Looks great though.

·
Registered
694 Posts
well i was looking at his forums and he said it's good for F/I but other than that it sounds rather stock and the only reason his sound is different is because he's got different camshafts :).

·
Registered
1,607 Posts
Looks identical to the shark racing unit. also the same cost. if it were available in 2 1/4 i'd be pretty tempted. i like the single outlet.

·
Registered
1,607 Posts
2.5 isnt too large for an N/A I4,
Just too large for a lightly modified N/A I4.
With cam's and such you should be starting to choke out a 2 1/4 in the upper rpm's. Then again, that's all theoretical. the only true way to know is to build the motor and then put a pressure gauge on the exhaust to see if it starts to creep up in the upper rpm range.

·
Banned
434 Posts
JDOGG said:
2.5 isnt too large for an N/A I4,
Just too large for a lightly modified N/A I4.
With cam's and such you should be starting to choke out a 2 1/4 in the upper rpm's. Then again, that's all theoretical. the only true way to know is to build the motor and then put a pressure gauge on the exhaust to see if it starts to creep up in the upper rpm range.

i agree 100% but usually exhaust an intake are what comprise "lightly modded cars" and by the time you are into big power mods you have an exhaust already and figured out that on the i4 you should just boost the piss out of it because the rest is just a waste of money.

·
Registered
1,607 Posts
that's exactly why you need to size your exhaust on where you eventually plan to end up. choose your mod's carefully so you dont have to do them twice.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts