Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i bought this off another user who didnt install it, i went into the install with the basic tools, new belt from autozone, and an old DIY for a I4, well the I4 is different from the V6, id say the hardest part was figuring out which way to put the new belt back on, take a picture b4 you install otherwise your going to spend some time guessing at which way it goes, as far as difference i have a 6 speed and it is a little faster on the acceleration but i havent noticed a huge difference really, overall good product and cheap HP gain. :3_winkthu

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
OrangeCrush06 said:
i bought this off another user who didnt install it, i went into the install with the basic tools, new belt from autozone, and an old DIY for a I4, well the I4 is different from the V6, id say the hardest part was figuring out which way to put the new belt back on, take a picture b4 you install otherwise your going to spend some time guessing at which way it goes, as far as difference i have a 6 speed and it is a little faster on the acceleration but i havent noticed a huge difference really, overall good product and cheap HP gain. :3_winkthu
edit- today i can tell more of a difference in the low end power, im happy with the gain, my first post was just from me driving home from my garage with the UD pulley installed

1 - 3 of 3 Posts