·
Registered
2,909 Posts
woot 39 dollars cheaper

is your price shipped?

·
Registered
192 Posts
Its the flywheel that comes with the kit.
I can see that but does it said what kind of flywheel it is. Like did Valeo make the flywheel as well or a different company?

·
Registered
905 Posts
Yes, it's a valeo flywheel which weighs less than a fidanza. And as an added bonus although i don't believe it is the flywheel only works with this clutch so no you can not swap out clutches.

·
Registered
740 Posts
Yes, it's a valeo flywheel which weighs less than a fidanza. And as an added bonus although i don't believe it is the flywheel only works with this clutch so no you can not swap out clutches.
it weighs less than the fidanza? eeekk that would drive me crazy in traffic... 9.5 is even extremely light i think... if im in stop and go traffic i wanna punch something.. anyways sorry for random off topic post.. free bump i guess.

·
Registered
561 Posts
whats the hold rating, ive got a throw out bearing going out in mine!! i might be interested!

·
Registered
905 Posts
holds up to 350 whp. comes with it's own throwout bearing. And KDM kitty I prefer this over a fidanza any day holds and will definitely launch. And it's a believe 8.8 lbs if memory serves me well. :3_bier:

·
Registered
932 Posts
it weighs less than the fidanza? eeekk that would drive me crazy in traffic... 9.5 is even extremely light i think... if im in stop and go traffic i wanna punch something.. anyways sorry for random off topic post.. free bump i guess.
No, it doesn't weight less than a fidanza. It's a chromoly steel flywheell, not an aluminium one. Its exact weight is 13 lbs. It's still much lighter than the stock flywheel (22 lbs).

This VHR clutch + flywheel is an excellent product for the price. I'm loving mine.

·
Registered
905 Posts
No, it doesn't weight less than a fidanza. It's a chromoly steel flywheell, not an aluminium one. Its exact weight is 13 lbs. It's still much lighter than the stock flywheel (22 lbs).

This VHR clutch + flywheel is an excellent product for the price. I'm loving mine.
Hmmm......i'm not so sure there's already been discussion on the weight I have mine currently out so I'll know for sure later on but I was sure it was less than 9 lbs.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts