Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
here is the link i just bought my tibby but i dident see these on there when i looked at the site, i think there new, mabey im wrong : http://sharkracing.com/acecart/bin/shop.cgi?action=view&itemID=ledtail_1&cate=011001000

they look awsome thats what i was wanting was that G-35 look and this is totaly it, anyone have these yet? but my main question is i read that if you use LEDs for the rear lights that your cruse control dose not work is that the case with these, i hope not because these look awsome!!!!

·
Registered
1,101 Posts
They look good but i wonder if they mention anything about the cruise control not working after you install these. Prolly not cause its shark racing.

·
Registered
399 Posts
wouldn't a load equalizer solve the cc problem??

·
Registered
350 Posts
Brodeurman69 said:
People have tried that but it didnt solve the problem.
I have found a way to run led tail lights and still have the cruise control, all you have to do is switch 2 wires in the back of the tail light and add a load resistor to the brake light wire and voila cruise control.

·
Registered
1,283 Posts
Martin said:
I have found a way to run led tail lights and still have the cruise control, all you have to do is switch 2 wires in the back of the tail light and add a load resistor to the brake light wire and voila cruise control.
need more details.

·
Retired Staff | Track Rat
5,714 Posts
Martin's custom LED tails are the shizzzz

·
Registered
1,283 Posts
staw512 said:
man 300, you got pwned
he never said he bought them, anyway, the price is for the entire set of tail lights not just the leds. thats a fair price i think. anyway, there doesnt seem to be any other option. i'll probably end up getting these unless someone else makes/sells them.

·
Banned
312 Posts
staw512 said:
man 300, you got pwned
Unless you can suggest somewhere else that he could have gotten a complete set of LED taillights [including the light housing itself] Then no, he did not get 'pwned'

I wish people would stop using the 'p' and thinking its clever.

Good luck with SR... I've had good luck with them before, post up some pics when you get 'em.

·
Registered
350 Posts
bcware said:
need more details.
What do you need to know? if you are looking at wiring at the back of your tail light you will see ther are 3 wires coming out of the main bulb 1157(running light power, brake light power and a ground) you need to switch the running light power with the +wire to the 194wedge bulb in the corner of the tail light, then you need to add a resistor on the Brake light +

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
well i will mabey get these later on there are other things i wanna do at the moment, but if anyone else gets them post up some pics and let us know how they are!!!

·
Registered
6,325 Posts
TheMatrixGirL said:
what a ***** if some leds burn out!

Ive had nothing but problems putting Leds in my light sockets in my tib. From 921 to 194. If you have them in a place were the bulb is on alot they get too hot and burn out. I love Leds but there so damn expensive to keep replacing.

·
Registered
981 Posts
man u shouldnt have ordered from them, expect to wait between 1-2 months to get it

1 - 18 of 18 Posts