Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm thinking about ordering some things from Shark Racing. Does anybody know about how long it takes to receive them in the USA? I'd rather spend $20 more and get it from someone else if it's going to take forever to get it from them. Thanks. :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
481 Posts
mr0ldie said:
I'm thinking about ordering some things from Shark Racing. Does anybody know about how long it takes to receive them in the USA? I'd rather spend $20 more and get it from someone else if it's going to take forever to get it from them. Thanks. :D
I have ordered quite a few things from sharkracing it took them almost a month to get them to me. but the real kicker is they messed up an order (did not install chrome ring inside of one headlight) which took me 2 months and 114$ (shipping items back to korea) to fix. if you can get it locally go for it!!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,879 Posts
What are you looking to order from them? I'm whatever it is can be bought elsewhere!!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
481 Posts
05GT said:
What are you looking to order from them? I'm whatever it is can be bought elsewhere!!
they do have some things that i wasnt able to find on stateside stores though. the apache headlights is one of them and some other garnish pieces (most of which they do not cary anymore). so for certian things you dont have much of a choice then to order from korea!!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
47 Posts
I took a chance with them. Think it was under a month as I recall. They didn't keep up with the shipping status updates tho, of course.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,312 Posts
mr0ldie said:
I'm thinking about ordering some things from Shark Racing. Does anybody know about how long it takes to receive them in the USA? I'd rather spend $20 more and get it from someone else if it's going to take forever to get it from them. Thanks. :D

it took over 2 years to get my fenders and rear bumper from them! Stay AWAY!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
981 Posts
i ordered chrome outter door handles from evofusionusa.com on october 10. and i have yet to recieve them, cus they said they had to order them from korea which is being shipped now from there to my house
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
259 Posts
I've ordered stuff from them in the past. The larger the product the longer it seems to take. I waited a month for a throttle body and I've ordered some small things that I've gotten in about a week.

Generally you don't want to use them for anything major.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,475 Posts
It took 6 months to get a refund after they received the insurance check for the broken parts I got. Wouldn't return emails, rude and hid behind the phone and actually laughed about it. Feeling the karma sr.

Someone actually registered on here and pretended to be a customer awhile back praising their wonderful service. I wonder who that could be.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
481 Posts
bagpiper said:
It took 6 months to get a refund after they received the insurance check for the broken parts I got. Wouldn't return emails, rude and hid behind the phone and actually laughed about it. Feeling the karma sr.

Someone actually registered on here and pretended to be a customer awhile back praising their wonderful service. I wonder who that could be.
Yeah i know about the refund thing as the left something on thier site that they no longer had instock. When asked for a refund they told me some bs about how the banks are this and that and gave me store credit instead!! funny thing is when i used that i got the items within like a week.

Also, you cant get anyone on the phone and email is here and there. I guess the reply when the feel like it.

Overall i am happy with the porducts but customer service sucks much a$$. but dream4uk is pretty good so far and has only taken them 2 weeks to get me my order (they were small items however) so maybe it is just sharkracing. (kspec is kinda slow to but didnt have as bad of an expierence as i did with shark.)
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
312 Posts
I got things from them in about 10 days... product turned out to be defective, got a new one no questions asked about 10 days after that.
 
1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Top