3,978 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Daytona Spring Break Nationals.

THE CREW

WFC Meet Charlotte at Eurowise

·
Registered
456 Posts
damn love those rims! lol. i had knock offs of those. they look so good. i love the lil detail stuff too. like the carbon fiber on the piece by the mirror. ( dunno what you call that even). nice ride man.

·
Registered
1,634 Posts
Looks good dude. I still say that your original splitter was better looking IMO though.

Hell it even looks pretty clean with the stockers back on. Can't wait to see what you come up with for replacements.

·
Registered
1,745 Posts
hey man nice looking tibby

what happened with your bros?

and your tibby would look better spoilerless or the oem high spoiler i think but still a sexy looking tib man

·
Registered
1,582 Posts
Woah! How did I just see this... I'm falling behind! ;)
Looks awesome and super clean, as always. I didn't know you were gonna get a high spoiler! That'll definitely top it off.
So you've decided to keep the wheels?

And now I feel the need for a new profile, as well... Thirty something pages is ridiculous!

·
Registered
3,978 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Looks great man, good choice on the color :)
thanks man, yea i wouldnt settle for anything else.

Should the HIDs be a part of Exterior?
lol i dont think so, it might, it all depends on how you see it as a mod.

damn love those rims! lol. i had knock offs of those. they look so good. i love the lil detail stuff too. like the carbon fiber on the piece by the mirror. ( dunno what you call that even). nice ride man.
thanks, yea its all about the details. given that it is black you can imagine how anal i am lol.
its called the A pillar btw.

Looks good dude. I still say that your original splitter was better looking IMO though.

Hell it even looks pretty clean with the stockers back on. Can't wait to see what you come up with for replacements.
yea i like it alot too but the new one is more aggressive. im frankly in love with it. theres no going back.

you know what the stockers only had the miles from the dealership when i drove it home for the first time. they are brand new, and look suprisingly well. minus the wimpy leg offset.

hey man nice looking tibby

what happened with your bros?

and your tibby would look better spoilerless or the oem high spoiler i think but still a sexy looking tib man
the blue one was a total loss. he now drives an 08 mustang gt, yea a rwd 300hp v8 for a kid, sounds like a good idea :3_headsha .

tib will def be getting an oem high spoiler, its part of my upcoming mods that will be on by next month

·
Registered
3,978 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Woah! How did I just see this... I'm falling behind! ;)
Looks awesome and super clean, as always. I didn't know you were gonna get a high spoiler! That'll definitely top it off.
So you've decided to keep the wheels?

And now I feel the need for a new profile, as well... Thirty something pages is ridiculous!
lol haha youre not falling behind. youre there my friend. yea high spoiler has been sitting in my garage for about 2 weeks. im getting that and a new lip repainted so it will be on by the time i get adapters and spacer action going. then i can join the herrafrush elite haha.

you def need a new profile. lol ppl call the the OTHER discussion thread lol, i admit its hard to stay out of there with pics like urs; splooge

daaaaaang clean.
thanks again for the comments folks

·
Registered
1,745 Posts
the blue one was a total loss. he now drives an 08 mustang gt, yea a rwd 300hp v8 for a kid, sounds like a good idea :3_headsha .

tib will def be getting an oem high spoiler, its part of my upcoming mods that will be on by next month
haha yea and my parents were sketchy about the v6 tibby

but id honestly only take 2 mustangs.. the classic fast back or the new 427 roush

but that spoiler will definitely give it a good look! good luck with the future mods!

·
Registered
1,582 Posts
So is this new lip different?! And I'll tell you, being flush is way more fun than I thought it would be. :)
The photo album for the Aggressive Fitment Society was finally approved, so I got pictures in there!
You'll be in there soon! Or now, if you want! ;)

·
Registered
3,978 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
haha yea and my parents were sketchy about the v6 tibby

but id honestly only take 2 mustangs.. the classic fast back or the new 427 roush

but that spoiler will definitely give it a good look! good luck with the future mods!
i can see why after this haha. he doenst like any of the roush or saleen cars, we have big plans for his car. heres what it looks like now.
http://s31.photobucket.com/albums/c388/corollaguy33177/Marcos Mustang/?action=view&current=100_0391.jpg

thanks ill keep updating as the parts make it on the car

So is this new lip different?! And I'll tell you, being flush is way more fun than I thought it would be. :)
The photo album for the Aggressive Fitment Society was finally approved, so I got pictures in there!
You'll be in there soon! Or now, if you want! ;)
yes the new lip is longer so there wont be any gap in between. in fact mine is the only one with it since it is the prototype. ooh ill post some side shots, no quarter shots yet lol. i actually like that group alot. good call man.

·
Registered
1,582 Posts
Awesome! Stronger is always better.
Haha, I do what I can! It sounded like a good idea to me, too.
Also, something that you might consider if you haven't already, is to maybe clear corner your headlights (like me), or paint them to match the bezel (like sno37c). It really cleans up the look a lot, IMO. I was very surprised! Also, some SFR LED signals would look pretty awesome. ;)

·
Registered
3,978 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Awesome! Stronger is always better.
Haha, I do what I can! It sounded like a good idea to me, too.
Also, something that you might consider if you haven't already, is to maybe clear corner your headlights (like me), or paint them to match the bezel (like sno37c). It really cleans up the look a lot, IMO. I was very surprised! Also, some SFR LED signals would look pretty awesome. ;)
I have thought about getting rid of that amber piece. i always talk myself out of it when i turn on the HIDs, the orange right next to the hids looks so damn good to me. like a luxury sports car. the sfr leds i have always loved, but given what it is, i feel i can put that money to better use for now.

1 - 20 of 817 Posts