Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
3,312 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so i had an idea for a custom grill, basically because i hated the stock 03-04 grill so we cut up my stock one and i put it back in for a little bit. i thought it was fitting for a little while. enjoy.

now i've got something a little better, kind of hard to see in this picture, but its way better. i'm eventually going to paint the white tabs so they dont stick out as much.

·
Registered
7,659 Posts
el. oh. el.... but seriously, what'd you do for the second pic? Just take the whole thing out faus?

·
Registered
9,504 Posts
ALSO,

PLEASE install a P.A. system in your car so when you make your car take a drink of crunk juice you can yell "YEAH-YA" over the P.A. system and it will give the illusion that your car is like Lil John and gangsta and all that.

someone please whip up an animated gif of this shlt.

·
K, you buy me sniper nao!
1,557 Posts
ALSO,

PLEASE install a P.A. system in your car so when you make your car take a drink of crunk juice you can yell "YEAH-YA" over the P.A. system and it will give the illusion that your car is like Lil John and gangsta and all that.

someone please whip up an animated gif of this shlt.

·
Worst Overall NT Member of 2010
6,782 Posts

·
Registered
9,504 Posts
Wow, why were my funny posts deleted but the rest of this drivel stays?

I guess my posts hurt someones feelings lmao.

·
Worst Overall NT Member of 2010
6,782 Posts

haha. sounds like my posts. you have to own a tib...

duhhhhh

·
Registered
9,504 Posts
haha. sounds like my posts. you have to own a tib...

duhhhhh
hey we still own hyundai's. :3_saai:

i may do the shark tooth denture mod on my "lantra" this weekend.

that is dissapointing though, that was some funny sh*t i posted in this thread lol.

·
Registered
3,312 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
el. oh. el.... but seriously, what'd you do for the second pic? Just take the whole thing out faus?
i took some of the normal mesh people put in their grill and doubled it up, i like the look of it better but its still not completely finished. i'll get another close up picture of it.

i didn't report them.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts