Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Banned
243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone out there have experience ordering from sharkracing? I've heard some bad things about their shipping but I'm not sure whats the final verdict on them. I just ordered some badges from KSPEC and at this point I feel like my badges will never get here. The shipping section was very shady, the phone number for kspec didnt work, and my email that I sent to them was sent back to me saying their address doesn't exist. The sharkracing site looks very legit and I like a lot of the products they show, I just want to know what have been your experiences with them. Thanks

·
Registered
481 Posts
I have delt with both companies. I had more trouble with sharkracing then kspec, but then again i ordered more from shark. It took a long time to get my items from shark, but i got them in almost a month (some items took longer) they seem to answer email when they feel like it and they have no number to get in contact with them. Also, they dont offer cash refunds and if you recieve something with a problem, trying to get it fixed is a problem. They wont cover shipping which is expensive as hell when shipping to korea (cost me 135 to ship a pair of head lights back to them for something they messed up in the first place.)

Try to avoid ordering things from korea if you can, unfortunately there are things you just cant get stateside. Seoulfulracing i had good exp. with them but they dont offer as much stuff IMO.

·
Banned
243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Is kdmguy a member on this forum? How would I buy from him (ive never gotten anything from a dude on a forum before).

·
Banned
243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
And you've had good experiences with sfr?

Do you know of any companies state side that sell tib parts? I've looked at Jeggs and Summit and neither of them carry anything for Hyundai.

·
Registered
3,698 Posts
Jds121 said:
Is kdmguy a member on this forum? How would I buy from him (ive never gotten anything from a dude on a forum before).
kdmguy=seoulfulracing. same thing, hes in the sponsors section.

never bought from kspec, but always had good experience with kdmguy and seoulful. really the only place to go for kdm stuff.

·
Registered
3,698 Posts

·
Former CIO
10,258 Posts
Jds121 said:

Do you know of any companies state side that sell tib parts? I've looked at Jeggs and Summit and neither of them carry anything for Hyundai.

how about you try to go to one of the sponsor forums and read up. SFR is a GREAT company to order from. i have ordered a lot from them. just do it... and you will get your product in 10 days.

fyi.... dreamka4u = korean company

·
Registered
481 Posts
Jds121 said:

dont forget arkracing!!

·
Registered
481 Posts
jord533 said:
flyryde.com has a lot of parts for the tib, their site is slow so you have to be patient but they have a nice selection
flyryde is moving too slow at this point, i wouldnt recomend them. It took me 2months to get my A/Es from them and i still havent recieved my steering wheel emblem (which i have cancelled). and to say that thier site is slow, is an understatement!!

·
Registered
282 Posts
i waited 2 weeks so far for an item that my wife ordered for me. Being that i got it after xmas they are sending me a little gift to apologize for the delay. I guess another week will pass...

i wonder what they are sending me....

·
Registered
282 Posts
sinyrfan78 said:
i waited 2 weeks so far for an item that my wife ordered for me. Being that i got it after xmas they are sending me a little gift to apologize for the delay. I guess another week will pass...

i wonder what they are sending me....

They sent me a Chrome Racing embelem... woo hooo.. exactly what i didnt want

·
Registered
1,976 Posts
And go see KDMGuy's Tuscani. He won the April COTM. His car ROCKS !

KDMGuy -> SFR -> FTW. :D

1 - 16 of 16 Posts