Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Banned
2,688 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
not sure if ya'll know but the site sharkracing.com has alot of good things for the tuscani. i myself though it was a great site untill i purchased something from them and its been a month and have not heard anything from them. i wrote them several time and no response. i had to go as far as taking the problem to paypal, and they got my money back. so for ur sake please dont waste ur time and money to sharkracing.com

·
Lighting and Accessories
13,813 Posts
Re: all newbies please read

Yes and mods I don't think this should be jumped on as advertising for that site.

DO NOT order from SharkRacing. Your best bet would be to choose one of our sponsors. They are much more reliable sellers and companies.

·
Registered
230 Posts

woah.. thanks.. good to know..
but what about the stuff that are sharkracing-specific?

Mike

·
Registered
938 Posts

Shouldnt this be in a feedback section? On another note, I agree. There are many stories about this place and orders gettting lost and items not arriving for 6 plus months.

·
Former CIO
17,730 Posts
Re: SharkRacing.com Feedback... BUYER BEWARE!

i moved the thread and gave it a better title so more people would read it

·
Registered
17,754 Posts

sharkracing can suck my nuts, when i was a noobie i thought it would be a good idea to order T badges from them. sent my money, never got the product

SHARKRACING PLEASE GO KILL YOURSELF!

·
Registered
349 Posts

i ordered from them in 99 and got everything i wanted and i received Xmas gifts in 2006/07 from them.

That sucks that all of you had problems.. I wont order through them again.

Goodluck to you crazycook

·
Registered
4,535 Posts

I've always said and say again ...... I've ordered about 4-5 things from them over the past three years the most recent was about a year ago and I never had a single problem with them. Items purchased from them in the range of $70 - $375 dollars each.

·
Registered
7,179 Posts

i placed a order for tailights (200 something dollars) 2 and half months later, still no response to my emails, messages and even tried to call! Had to claim with paypal, and due to exchange rates actualy LOST money, They are a horrible company and I hope they go bankrupt. The day they become a sponser of this site is the day i trade my Tib for a Honda. cause you know hell has frozen over.

·
Registered
1,698 Posts
That sucks man. I was actually going to buy their eurotails. I wonder where else I can get them..hmmm.

·
Registered
4,788 Posts
I went with a ECu scanner from them and it took more than 1.5 months to get to me. I never got any shipping info or confirmation. By the time I got it, I had moved and had the new tennants send it back for me.

I sent em an email about my refund. They made it sound like its my fault.

·
Registered
349 Posts

What was this Christmas gift?
Sorry Paul... i havnt seen this..

Xmas consisted of

Tomato A&P -installed 2 nights ago because i received them 5 days ago
Hood Spacers- installed xmas day
Tuscani Badges- pending application
Front, center and rear sway bars- Xmas Day, 2 weeks ago, xmas day
Maplight bulbs- xmas day

Valentines day was an Alpine E series sub that went to my stock location.

I will post pic's of my tib tonight if i have time

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.