Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
2,238 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
has anyone on here shaved the hyundai emblems off completely?..hood and trunk...if so..can you post pics?..

im not liking my T emblems......they're too big IMO....the trunk looks fine..but the hood i dun like.....how much does it cost to have the holes filled and paint matched?......

·
Registered
2,238 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
do u have any pics?.....and how much would it cost to have the holes from emlems filled and painted....

·
Registered
1,283 Posts
depends on where you go, you're better off calling your local garages and asking them. i've heard 300 - 500. expect something in that range. search will do you well here because this is a very popular mod.

·
Registered
2,238 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
my car is white.......

do you guys think its worth paying the 300-500 to shave the emblems?......or should i just put my hyundai emblems back on and paint them white?......

i just want a clean look....but i also don't want people to know what it is...(especially hyundai)...lol..

·
Registered
972 Posts

Fixers car

·
Registered
2,238 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
exactly the look im wanting.....i guess i gotta save up to shave my car now...lol..

im probably just gonna paint hyundai emblems....and stick them on the car.....cause i dont wanna waste money on shaving till after im boosted...then i'll start detailing i guess..

·
Registered
720 Posts
long island right? well check out Motorworks in Brentwood on Suffolk Ave. They fixed a fist sized drilled out hole in the trunk of my tbird when my car was broken into, for 200$ incl paint.

i take my car there for any kind of body work. they do amazing work for amazing prices.

·
Registered
972 Posts
CelticShark420 said:
long island right? well check out Motorworks in Brentwood on Suffolk Ave. They fixed a fist sized drilled out hole in the trunk of my tbird when my car was broken into, for 200$ incl paint.

i take my car there for any kind of body work. they do amazing work for amazing prices.

u tlakin to me? i never said i wanted to get mine done lol.. although i wana get my wing off and those holes plugged

·
Registered
720 Posts
hah. my bad. i didnt see the main thread starter was in austin.

but yeah, theyd do it.

·
Registered
2,238 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
tell those guys to open up a shop down here in austin ASAP...so i can shave my car for cheaperr...lo.l....

·
Registered
744 Posts
Personally I would try this it vibrates for an extra smooth clean cut car. :3_nosthum

But really, I think a shaved tib would look the hawtness

·
Registered
2,238 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
can i borow 400 bucks from someone to shave my car?...

1 - 20 of 22 Posts