Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here is is lol i want to use the sprint springs because they are blue i have a 06 black tuscani v6 6 speed my question is what shocks will work best with these springs i would liek to get black shocks if possible i dont want coilovers because this is a street machine only may do some drag races here and there but mostly for street use mind you i will be laying donw serious power.

Ant help you guys could give as to a good shock to work with the sprint springs would help.

Cheers

Sonic

·
Registered
89 Posts
Ok, first off you wont see your springs once they're installed...especially when the car is lowered.
Any of these will work with aftermarket springs.
Eibach
KYB
Koni adjustable (inserts only)

If you're going to be "laying donw serious power". A stiffer suspension is the way to go.

·
Registered
89 Posts
SONIC33 said:
what do you mean stiffer wont it be stiffer with a/m springs and shocks ?????
thats what I mean....stock struts/springs are too soft & bouncy. You'll be fine with quality aftermarket stuff.

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
k i am leaning towards ither the espelir springs or the eibach sport line springs wich would be better for fit= and wich is a better product also wich shocks would compliment these springs i was going to get the eibach shocks but they dont have them on the site anymore so i was thinking kyb or if someone can recommend something better thanx

1 - 6 of 6 Posts