Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok everyone, I'm taking a survey here so I hope you don't mind....

When you are shopping online, what kinds of things do you want or expect to see on the company's website?

Any input would be greatly appreciated....

Thanks!

Heather

·
Registered
430 Posts
Prices!!!

So tired of going to rim websites that say "Call for pricing"

Might as well just say "Really fvckin expensive"

·
Registered
11,412 Posts
alot of times they dont advertise prices because they are exspensive. if they advertised it noone would ever come in to see them

·
Registered
2,070 Posts
pictures of the actual product, not a stock photo or the wrong photo. I bought a DC Sports FSB based on the pic on the internet. Was the wrong style and I was P!ssed!

·
Registered
144 Posts
off the top of my head I would say:

Prices

Price Matching guarantee

Reviews

Pictures

Detailed information on each product instead of just two or three words

Clearly posted/easy to find and work with refund/return/exchange policy

A physical address not just some P.O. Box in the middle of nowhere

Accept Paypal and Major credit cards

Quick loading screens (in other words don't get so carried away with flash and video that it takes ten minutes to load a picture of your product)

Clearly indicate if products are in stock and if not clearly outline timeline to receive the products

A phone number for the less trusting, computer inclined, etc that want to occasionally talk to a human

An email address

Respond to email's within a reasonable amount of time

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks everyone for putting in their input, ...this is great!

I too also like to have an actual picture of the product.....I refuse to buy from people on Ebay that have a stock picture of anthing....Ebay is supposed to be for regular people like us buying and selling stuff.....If it's not a picture of your item in your house, I don't even want to know about it :)

Reviews! yes, some sites like Circut City have reviews of the product....these can be very helpful...that's a great one!

Keep it coming you guys :)

·
Registered
1,685 Posts
Pics Pics Pics Pics Pics never enough pics of the products !

,,,,,,,,,,,,and everything else Erratic Assasin mentioned

·
Registered
2,328 Posts
Yep pics are always good. Also, I like it when you can post comments/reviews. That goes for both positive and negative. Some websites only allow positive comments or filter out the bad ones, so you wonder what they're hiding.

Also, they've gotta have a secure server if they are taking your money directly. https or I won't shop there. Too risky.

·
Registered
939 Posts
Maybe I'm old fashioned, but I like to see a "contact us" section with a physical address and an phone number... 800 number is even better. An "about us" section is nice too, so I can get a feel for their general philosophy, and how long the company has been around.

Other good stuff:

good prices

accurate info on shipping costs

pictures of the actual product

security features

credit cards n paypal

quick email confirmation when order is placed

email updates when product ships

1 - 12 of 12 Posts